Not Record Related

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
man, this is site is my favorite musically.and this comment isnt related to this thread specifically, but godphucking damn, in terms of racial progression, this site is retrograde as phuck. y'all are gonna be posting 20 years from now on the same phucking sheit. same posters same views, a little cute sarcasm here, a little bold statement here. cheezy as phucking benneton. a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or a quote with different words altering the original setiments. some multiple pages later, a bitch fest, no real conclusion. shut the phuck up about race and post about music.in fact its almost like i log on once a week and just click through the pages.i look at the number of threads for a particular thread.1 page = youtube sheit, listen to this post, look what i discovered on yahoo, or this was posted a couple of weeks ago, but dont worry i'l find out sooner or later cause some dick will clown on me2 pages = good musical discussion4-6 pages = some great jpgs, or some sheity post that morphed into racial/political commentary6-15 pages= sports relatedA'LOT OF Y'ALL WOULD RATHER PUT UP YOUR OWN VIEWS IN YOUR VIEW OF WHAT IS THE MOST ELOQUENT WAY POSSIBLE, RATHER THAN REALLY SEEK TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ONE IS SAYING, AND THEN RETORT, DISAGREE, SUGGEST.within these threads, there's a ratio of like 1/7 that posseses a voice of reason. and for that i'm thankful.but for the rest of u. godamn.take a phucking grade 10 debate class. more dramatic than a reality television show and sheit, u phucking beitches. thanks.I dont give three flying fucks about your racial views. all i wanna see is ground breaking graemlins. commence.alien.for real though...canadian beer is a motherfucker. take care, i love u all.

Comments

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i guess american beer isnt a mother fucker enough, because this post is confusing me

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    american beer? that's a oxymoron holmes.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    same posters same views, a little cute sarcasm here, a little bold statement here. cheezy as phucking benneton. a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or a quote with different words altering the original setiments. some multiple pages later, a bitch fest, no real conclusion. shut the phuck up about race and post about music.

I agree. Unlike race posts, music posts on Soulstrut never result in same posters same views, a little cute sarcasm here, a little bold statement here. cheezy as phucking benneton. a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or a quote with different words altering the original setiments. some multiple pages later, a bitch fest, no real conclusion.

same posters same views, a little cute sarcasm here, a little bold statement here. cheezy as phucking benneton. a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or a quote with different words altering the original setiments. some multiple pages later, a bitch fest, no real conclusion. shut the phuck up about race and post about music.

I agree. Unlike race posts, music posts on Soulstrut never result in same posters same views, a little cute sarcasm here, a little bold statement here. cheezy as phucking benneton. a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or a quote with different words altering the original setiments. some multiple pages later, a bitch fest, no real conclusion.

just a general observation, and this ain't against u, but from what i've seen, that(u mad doggie) is one of the most overused gramelins for non-justified terms. usually its used when a dude has no argument and can't back up his sheit...its kind of like a momma joke...or like lionel hutz in the simpsons, just before he goes to the washroom and you hear the sound effects of him getting into a car, driving to the airport and a plane going over the simpson's house.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

hahaha!!!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

did anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like Mitch Hedberg?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    did anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like Mitch Hedberg?

Um.. (shudder).. no. (insert "I'm Mad, Doggie!" graemlin)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or
    a quote with the same words not altering the original setiments.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or
    a quote with the same words not altering the original setiments.

well played.

this weekend, i'm home alone, drunk, and LOVING IT.

I think I need more beer and turkey breast....where is the facking baseball thread? we NEED that.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    shoulda gone to that Betty Harris show, dog!

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    shoulda gone to that Betty Harris show, dog!

Wish I had...got drunk on a different roof deck than last weekend. seriously, when the girl is away, the mouse will drink.

i have a bad habit of never checking annoucements. at least you know I wasn't the guy screaming, "BREAK IN THE ROAD!!!!!!!!"

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    man, this is site is my favorite musically.

and this comment isnt related to this thread specifically, but godphucking damn, in terms of racial progression, this site is retrograde as phuck.

y'all are gonna be posting 20 years from now on the same phucking sheit. same posters same views, a little cute sarcasm here, a little bold statement here. cheezy as phucking benneton. a little quote with a strikeout to opiniate a differing view or a quote with different words altering the original setiments. some multiple pages later, a bitch fest, no real conclusion. shut the phuck up about race and post about music.

in fact its almost like i log on once a week and just click through the pages.
    i look at the number of threads for a particular thread.

1 page = youtube sheit, listen to this post, look what i discovered on yahoo, or this was posted a couple of weeks ago, but dont worry i'l find out sooner or later cause some dick will clown on me
    2 pages = good musical discussion
    4-6 pages = some great jpgs, or some sheity post that morphed into racial/political commentary
    6-15 pages= sports related

A'LOT OF Y'ALL WOULD RATHER PUT UP YOUR OWN VIEWS IN YOUR VIEW OF WHAT IS THE MOST ELOQUENT WAY POSSIBLE, RATHER THAN REALLY SEEK TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ONE IS SAYING, AND THEN RETORT, DISAGREE, SUGGEST.

within these threads, there's a ratio of like 1/7 that posseses a voice of reason. and for that i'm thankful.

but for the rest of u. godamn.take a phucking grade 10 debate class. more dramatic than a reality television show and sheit, u phucking beitches.

thanks.

I dont give three flying fucks about your racial views.
    all i wanna see is ground breaking graemlins. commence.

alien.

for real though...canadian beer is a motherfucker. take care, i love u all.
    Let's see some pictures of your collection so we can determine whether or not you are qualified to make this post.