OTTMAR LEIBERT SLAPS [SUGA FREE RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
so i was talking to the only other suga free fan on here yesterday about the japanese dude on that single "cool". and lo and behold as i was walking out the door of matt's 33third, what did i see but a promo copy of SUGA FREE'S "JUST ADD WATER"[/b]. its like the pimp god's willed this into my hands. it's pretty damn good. even sans quik. now, i know you braekhaedz are wondering what's good with the brakes and i gotta say the dude freeze is killin it with the adult contemporary cuts. i am so serious it sounds like dude sampled sting or gypsy kings or someone ottmar fucken leibert. and it works!!! but that's neither here nor there. i would like info on the japanese folks on this album if anyone has any. chan? aser? sheep? yuichikun? um, um, random rurker nihonjin?i found out that Daisuke "DAIS" Miyachi[/b] produces jpop and jrap albums. which reminds me, kumi koda is pretty effing hot in some of her promo shots.Asami[/b] i have now seen that she's like the japanese mariah carey or some shit.but what's up with Big Z[/b]? anyone?and, if possible a loose translation of what theyre talking about would be nice.

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    so i was talking to the only other suga free fan on here yesterday

blasphemer!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I was right there with him for the first several cuts... but then there's all these rock songs. I don't even know what to make of this record right now, maybe the DVD will offer some explanation beyond Quik's absence.

So Fly is my shit though.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I don't even know what to make of this record right now.

i do....

it sux