The Unemployed Jonny Paycheck (DISCUSS)

BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
NOW TUNED IN TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN' DRUNKEST[/b]

1. Lost his job.
2. Obviously drunk.
3. Personal hygiene is, how do you say, slippin'. (Not only is he absent a tie in the above snapshot, I count 3 undid buttons on that unironed shirt.)
4. I hear he's hanging out with neer-do-wells.
5. Is this avatar a cry for help?

I think an intervention is necessary. Who's with me?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    'strut fashion police to the rescue!

That pic caught him saying a halfhearted "ayyo" midway through that pic or what?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    You can smell the vodka coming out of those pores.

LIKE BOBBY BYRD HE NEEDS SOME HELP

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    yo i get in mon night late till sunday, im down for the intervention...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    You can smell the WHISKEY coming out of those pores.

you can't smell vodka...duh

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    1. Lost his job.

Did he tell them to "take this job and shove it"?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    *censored*

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    you obviously aren't familar with the finer points of the industry

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    You can smell the vodka coming out of those pores.
    Yeah, but only Belvedere or Chopin. No godawful Kettleone, dammit!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

That pic caught him midway through werewolf transformation or what?

1. Lost his job.

Did he tell them to "take this job and shove it"?

I think it was a bit of the tipple than dun him in.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

You assholes wanna make vodka jokes or do you want to save a life? I remember in my Psychology 101 class they said people often make veiled references to taking trips or getting rid of possessions just before they, well... you know.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

That pic caught him midway through werewolf transformation or what?

you can almost see his inner-Chasidic trying to get free

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

That's what every alkie thinks.

When we're done with Paycheck, we'll get to you, Daze, but wait your goddamned turn.

• I though Jon Jon was strictly about the "YAK

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    ahahahahaha, paychecks looks like he wants to make out with us.

• ahahahahaha, paychecks looks like he wants to make out with us.

Quit projecting...

That's what every alkie thinks.

Seriously. You drink enough and you just reek of booze. vodka does something to sweat, makes it into supah toxic BO.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I don't know what you guys are saying, but I am feeling the drunken Paychex steez. I think it's a good look for him.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    a href="http://vanguardsquad.com/soulstrutish/assholes[/b">/drunk1.jpg]http://vanguardsquad.com/soulstrutish/assholes[/b]/drunk1.jpg

????

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    oh i was not dissing, i think it's cute.

assholes[/b">/drunk1.jpg]http://vanguardsquad.com/soulstrutish/assholes[/b]/drunk1.jpg
    ????

assholes
    fuckyou
    toedown
    vanzetti

you little poptart dudes will never understand the depth and breadth of my naming conventions. And I quote:
    I have never pretended to reveal anything new or to launch novelties onto the culture market. A minute correction of the essential is more important than a hundred new accessories. All that is new is the direction of the current which carries commonplaces along. For as long as there have been men -- and men who read Soulstrut -- everything has been said and few people have gained anything from it. Because our ideas are in themselves commonplace, they can only be of value to people who are not.
    The modern world must learn what it already knows, become what it already is, by means of a great work of exorcism, by conscious practice. One can escape from the commonplace only by manhandling it, mastering it, steeping it in dreams, giving it over to the sovereign pleasure of subjectivity. Above all I have emphasized subjective will, but nobody should criticize this until they have examined the extent to which the objective conditions of the contemporary world are furthering the cause of subjectivity day by day. Everything starts from subjectivity, and nothing stops there. Today less than ever.

And ladies, we're not talking about whether he's handsome or not. We're talking about saving his liver, if not his life, from this dangerous cycle of death...

(And I must say I am dissapointed that nobody ran with my reinterpretations of Jay references. You call yourselves hip-hop fans?)

assholes[/b">/drunk1.jpg]http://vanguardsquad.com/soulstrutish/assholes[/b]/drunk1.jpg
    ????

assholes
    fuckyou

Well then! Yes our boy may lack that "fuckable redfacedness" that you simply adore but he does rock the "swarthy swagger" with a undeniable berkley-to-wall street smugness that drives Christopher St. simply mad in the spring and summer seasons.

• I support the notion that the reason for subjective experience in the first place is that the universe is inherantly incapable of percieving itself, so we're all out here sending back information about existence in our particular realm of consciousness. Akashic record and all that.

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

You assholes wanna make vodka jokes or do you want to save a life? I remember in my Psychology 101 class they said people often make veiled references to taking trips or getting rid of possessions just before they, well... you know.

...defect for the Stones Throw board????

????
    assholes

fuckyou
    Well then! Yes our boy may lack that "fuckable redfacedness" that you simply adore but he does rock the "swarthy swagger" with a undeniable berkley-to-wall street smugness that drives Christopher St. simply mad in the spring and summer seasons.

For the sheer volume of references I've caught you making to redfaced fuckability (to the one mention I made in the throes of fawnability) I'd venture to guess that Archaic might not be the only jealous one with some serious static cling issues...

PUCKER UP YOUNG FAWNIX[/b]

To reference Morrissey yet again, "Don't worry, it'll happen someday."

• assholes[/b">/drunk1.jpg]http://vanguardsquad.com/soulstrutish/assholes[/b]/drunk1.jpg
    ????
    assholes

fuckyou

For the sheer volume of references I've caught you making to redfaced fuckability (to the one mention I made in the throes of fawnability) I'd venture to guess that Archaic might not be the only jealous one with some serious static cling issues...

zing and zang

????
    assholes

fuckyou

ummm...Never that son?