JEREMY THOMAS/JADDYHILTON =THIEF...SCAM WARNING!!

sharlowsharlow 24 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
This post is being written as a warning to not buy any records from Jeremy W. Thomas. I recently had $1000 stolen by Jeremy in a transaction. I paid Jeremy $1000 for a promise to deliver a Vanguards ???Good Times Bad Times??? 45 on Lamp in January. It is now May, and I have not received the record or any communication from Jeremy. Anyone who has been ripped off by Jeremy, please contact me. I currently have a lawyer working for me for free and am developing a case against him. The more people to join in the effort, the easier it will be to get results. Jeremy is a dealer and collector known among some in the collector???s circle. He has a history of ripping off people in the past. He will claim to have and actually does have a lot of really rare records like:Ebony Rhythm Band ??? Soul Heart Transplant on LampMr. Gee and Fifth Generation ??? We Have a Funky Feeling on C.A.M.Billy Ball & the Upsetters ??? Popcorn ???69 on ApolloHe has had and does have some super dope records, but he has a long history of taking peoples money and not delivering. Do not be drawn into a transaction with him. Jeremy was selling on ebay under the name jaddyhilton76. Any information as to the exact whereabouts of Jeremy would be greatly appreciated. Jeremy has lived at11205 Hillwood Dr. S.E.Huntsville, Alabama 35803for at least the past few years. He claims to have moved to Orlando, Florida.Also, if anyone has any personal experiences with Jeremy to post, please do so. Thanks,Scott HarlowHere is a picture of Jeremy:

Comments

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    You need the make like the Weathermen/Copywrite beef and film this kid getting slapped. Man...$1000's gone is not fresh at all

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

He has a history of ripping off people in the past.

He has had and does have some super dope records, but he has a long history of taking peoples money and not delivering. Do not be drawn into a transaction with him

just curious why the hell you would send him a grand then>?
    that sux big time but if you knew he had that rep your nuts for sending dude money... i would fly out to him & beat the fuck out of him personally...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    That is a damn shame! Maybe for the right amount of raers he could suddenly have a bad car accident? See what I'm sayin'?????? Let me know.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    Scott,

Sorry to hear this. I can't believe that old boy is STILL ripping people off.

It's been almost five years of this bullshit. For the record, he has none of the records he claims to own. I made him a CD with a grip of serious IN (and Midwest) rarities and he passes these off as if he has copies with a terse "I can dub it for you from the record." Look at funk45 and see him posting records (from that CD) like Black Magic, Amnesty, Mr. Gee, etc. as if they were his own. I know that Egon and Cut Chemist made a HOUSE CALL and dude cowered in his room while his MOTHER insisted "He isn't here."

And yo, I will seriously pull his card...When I was monitoring his bidding habits on eBay, in addition to his shill bids on big funk 45s, Jeremy Thomas was bidding on MANY penis enlargers and MANY hair removal devices. Crapping you negative.

So, if you see a six-foot, hairless chump with a stretched-out stovepipe print (and possibly wearing a Lamp T-shirt), THAT'S YOUR DUDE.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Is that Plur? Those pants are very raver-ish.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Jeremy Thomas was bidding on MANY penis enlargers and MANY hair removal devices. Crapping you negative.

Damn that bidsnipe, eh?!

• Options
    Knock Knock.

• sharlowsharlow 24 Posts
    Thanks for the info, Dante. I had heard the story about Egon and Cut Chemist paying his house a visit while he hid in his bedroom. That shit puts a smile on my face, but not quite a $1000 smile. ; ) Even more appropriate story considering the J5 shirt old boy is sporting in the pic.

And yeah I was checking his hair removal shopping spree at the time he started up selling again. APB on the bare-chested leader of the new hip hop senstations the CITIZENZ!

But, I was stupid for sending this dude that much. I had bought a Diplomatics off of him, so I believed that he had the records. Plus, I had the fever, you know. He was talking about selling me Mr. Gee, and I was freaking. It wasn't until I talked to Jason a month after sent-check that I got put straight.

Yo, Soulstrut is like the record mafia! I've got guys PMing me in Orlando and Alabama.

I know there are more people out there that this dude ripped off on his latest ebay spree. He has been kicked off of ebay and his paypal account got closed so he had to jack somebody.

Respect to the Soulstrut family.

Scott

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Yo, Soulstrut is like the record mafia! I've got guys PMing me in Orlando and Alabama.

SOULSTRUT IS AN ARMY!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

SOULSTRUT IS AN ARMY!

SOULSTRUT IS AN ARMY WARDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

SOULSTRUT IS AN ARMY!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I know that Egon and Cut Chemist made a HOUSE CALL and dude cowered in his room while his MOTHER insisted "He isn't here."
    And yo, I will seriously pull his card...When I was monitoring his bidding habits on eBay, in addition to his shill bids on big funk 45s, Jeremy Thomas was bidding on MANY penis enlargers and MANY hair removal devices.
    This shit is fuckin' hilarious! While lossing a G is not. What address did you send the money to? That Alabama one?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    SQAD UP WOADIE !!!!!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Glad to hear you're taking action, Scott! You know I'm up for a cross-country beat down.

I know that Egon and Cut Chemist made a HOUSE CALL and dude cowered in his room while his MOTHER insisted "He isn't here."
    And yo, I will seriously pull his card...When I was monitoring his bidding habits on eBay, in addition to his shill bids on big funk 45s, Jeremy Thomas was bidding on MANY penis enlargers and MANY hair removal devices.
    This shit is fuckin' hilarious! While lossing a G is not. What address did you send the money to? That Alabama one?

Yeah, the Alabama one is where I sent it. I've even got a copy of him signing the postal money order from the post office. I'm like 95% sure that he is probably still there. He was sending these emails for a while saying he was moving to Orlando, so he is probably anywhere but Orlando. It's important to know, though. I'm kind of stuck as long as I don't know where he is.

Thanks for the PMs people. Keep them coming!

Scott

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    ha

About 4 years ago or so he contacted me thru ebay and offered me some pretty good trades. Before agreeing to anything, luckily I happened to see his -23 or whatever feedback. Who the fuck has feedback like that? that shit is unheard of. Anyway, I told dude if and when the record appears in my mail box then I'd mail his out. Months later I get some email saying "you didnt get it? my bad, my girl was supposed to mail it. guess she didn't." But shortly after that he did actually send a record and a trade was completed. So chalk him up a "+1" for that transaction.

Glad to hear you're taking action, Scott! You know I'm up for a cross-country beat down.

We can start with Toledo and then work our way south, right! ; )

• SOULSTRUT IS AN ARMY!

homie RAJ, plaese to put this logo on a t-shirt.

thank you.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

He has a history of ripping off people in the past.

He has had and does have some super dope records, but he has a long history of taking peoples money and not delivering. Do not be drawn into a transaction with him

just curious why the hell you would send him a grand then>?

that sux big time but if you knew he had that rep your nuts for sending dude money... i would fly out to him & beat the fuck out of him personally...

I'm with you Soulrez, gankin' me out of a grand would bring on a "Critical Beatdown" fo sho!!! I'd jump on his ass like Casper and his mosse did that cat in "Kids".

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I haven't seen hide nor hair (ha!) of him down here.

Guys faking like they're hard by pretending to have records is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Here is a cool way to report internet fraud that I am going to try out:

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

It allows anybody to report fraudulent internet dealings for free, while also giving you the useful option to "report terrorist activity".

Read: Poorly Endowed Northern Soul Jihadist

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    That FBI site is worthless. We have reported CC fraud there before and never even got a second look. Unless its tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands of dollars don't expect any action by the GOV. They really have no interest in it unless its big money.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Also, if anyone has any personal experiences with Jeremy to post, please do so.

I guess I'm the one guy Jeremy never ripped off. I bought records from him several times from about 2000-2002. He was always cool with me, dealt with me directly over the phone (no eBay shenanigans), sent me exactly what he promised, and gave me good prices. But then he pretty much fell off the face of the earth as far as I knew, and I haven't talked to him since, so whatever he's been up to since 2002ish, I can't call it.

That said, that's a really shit situation you're in, Scott, and there's really no excuse for it. I hope you get it straightened out.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i would send that dude a fuckin love letter yo! if ya know what i mean

seriously, if a dude ripped me off for a G I would probably body him, all jokes aside

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

seriously, if a dude ripped me off for a G I would probably body him, all jokes aside

The Mack =

Truth.........

• dayday 9,611 Posts

please dude

you'd throw your fucking LIFE AWAY for $1000?

pride is a motherfucker

A serious ass whupping would do him just fine.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dog ive killed people over much less.

naw, in all seriousness, i would probly really beat dudes ass real bad then fuck his whip and his crib up.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Speaking of scams, did anyone ever bid on any of recboyoo's auctions? Some of them ended nearly a month ago and dude still has zero feedback. Just curious if he's legit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    dog ive killed people over much less.

naw, in all seriousness, i would probly really beat dudes ass real bad then fuck his whip and his crib up.

That shit merits a beatdown no doubt. We would'nt want to see young Mack'ins in the clink now would we? Young Phonics maybe...