RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
PAGING DJ HI-C

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I do (for serious)

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I do (for serious)

I've been trying... a lot of flicking of the fingers. Y'all must have happy girlfriends!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I do (for serious)

I've been trying... a lot of flicking of the fingers. Y'all must have happy girlfriends!

hahahaha

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    PAGING DJ HI-C

ha! so after all that fuss, I go to the doctor to find out the little critters are just fire ants! Sheeeeit. I was all worked up over nothing!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    contracting crabs is understandable...how ya get fire ants in yo nether regions?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    contracting crabs is understandable...how ya get fire ants in yo nether regions?

WE FUCK EVERYTHING

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Don't scratch! You'll just make it worse...

• Despite what some of these people will tell you, having scabies is NOT music.

Despite what some of these people will tell you, having scabies is NOT music.

even if the scabies have rabies?

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    ...how ya get fire ants in yo nether regions?

well, was doing a little skinny Slip N Slide-ing last weekend and wouldn't you know it? At the end of the yellow runway was a monstrous, heaping ant pile! Plowed into it crotch first and the rest is history! Those little bastards are tenacious as fuk!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

well, was doing a little skinny Slip N Slide-ing last weekend and wouldn't you know it? At the end of the yellow runway was a monstrous, heaping ant pile! Plowed into it crotch first and the rest is history! Those little bastards are tenacious as fuk!

Buff slip-n-sliding?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I invented the crab scratch

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Norm Hopper does.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

yeah

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    All I had going for me is my crab scratch. Then my fader shorted out.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I invented the crab scratch

Ever wish you hadn't?

I invented fire ants

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

WE FUCK EVERYTHING

haha. that was funny.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    http://www.asisphonics.net/theever.html

has every scratch you'd ever want to know about w/ audio files for each one.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I do (for serious)

You have NO IDEA hoa many times I have observed the correlation between my developing crab scratching ability... and extra curricular activities.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I can "crab" pretty good. Better with my right hand. Just practice flicking your thum with your fingers. After you get good at that, stick the fader in between.

Also make sure the crossfader curve is real abrubt. No gradual setting allowed.