Paul McCartney is 64.

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Do we still need him? Will we still feed him?

Comments

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I feel the answer to these questions is...

1) No. Haven't in years...decades, even.
    and
    2) Feed your damn self; you're the one with all the billions.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    paul's fine by me!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    With that neck tuck, he now only looks 59.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Digging the weeds... Who could ask for more?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    PAUL MCCARTNEY IS DEAD

The story states that Paul McCartney was involved in a car accident. Apparently "he hadn't noticed that the lights had changed." The accident occurred at 5 a.m. on a Wednesday morning. Cause of death was massive head trauma. So severe were his wounds that dental records were useless for identifying the body.

No accident report was made public due to pending investigation of the occupant. Beatles' insiders learned it was Paul, but kept silent. Understanding the ramifications of such news, the remaining Beatles hatched a cover-up.

A Paul McCartney look alike contest was held. William Campbell won first place, but the results were never announced. Campbell's prize was to be made a clone of Paul for photos, videos, movies, etc. Plastic surgery was used to smooth out the minor differences. They failed to fix a scar on Campbell's upper lip - this is how you can tell authentic McCartney photos from the Campbell ones.

Coming soon: ELVIS IS A SOULSTRUT LURKER

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    PAUL MCCARTNEY IS DEAD

The story states that Paul McCartney was involved in a car accident. Apparently "he hadn't noticed that the lights had changed." The accident occurred at 5 a.m. on a Wednesday morning. Cause of death was massive head trauma. So severe were his wounds that dental records were useless for identifying the body.

No accident report was made public due to pending investigation of the occupant. Beatles' insiders learned it was Paul, but kept silent. Understanding the ramifications of such news, the remaining Beatles hatched a cover-up.

A Paul McCartney look alike contest was held. William Campbell won first place, but the results were never announced. Campbell's prize was to be made a clone of Paul for photos, videos, movies, etc. Plastic surgery was used to smooth out the minor differences. They failed to fix a scar on Campbell's upper lip - this is how you can tell authentic McCartney photos from the Campbell ones.

Coming soon: ELVIS IS A SOULSTRUT LURKER

That would certainly explain Mull Of Kintyre.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

hahahaha. clever

I HATE THAT SONG

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    That would certainly explain Mull Of Kintyre.

I always thought Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey[/b] was one of the most pop singles. Loved that shit since I was a kid.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

hahahaha. clever

I HATE THAT SONG

i didnt get the reference till u quoted it.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    I HATE THAT SONG

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    PAUL MCCARTNEY IS DEAD

I was in the 7th grade when that news broke. We searched all the albums for clues, played songs backwards and generally went nuts. The problem with conspiracy theories is they don't reflect how the world works. Note that Paul did not play piano but Campbell did!

I just saw Speed III: Lake House, Sandra and Keanu have to keep a house from entering the year 2006. Anyway, the theme was a Paul M song, I'm not sure if it was new or old. It did help me to answer the questions:
    1) No
    2) No

Thank you and good night.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I HATE THAT SONG

It's definitely the worst song of my favorite album. But I've grown to like it, for the melancholy parts... "We will scrimp and saaaaaaaave..."

• Options
    So how much is that "Wings Over America" worth now?
    just curious..

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

I just saw Speed III: Lake House

OK, stop right there, WHY???

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

I just saw Speed III: Lake House

OK, stop right there, WHY???

Sneak preview passes. I get lots of sneak passes and see lots of shitty films before they come out. It wasn't the worse movie I've seen, an ok romance with a supernatural twist.