Sean Thomas

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
440 St. John's place, Brooklyn NY is my address.Come see me.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    He's gotta ask his mom first. Then he'll be right over (if mom says its cool).

• you missed a good movie

I think its an invitation for tea. Do you like tea?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    opulence, criminality, and jewish mass media moguls.

i'll detatch you.

Hey Cosmo.
    Now you've gone and done it. You're gonna have the whole NY stalkerazzi camped out on your doorstep.

opulence, criminality, and jewish mass media moguls.

i'll detatch you.

Hey Cosmo.
    Now you've gone and done it. You're gonna have the whole NY stalkerazzi camped out on your doorstep.

Thats a lot of tea!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Profile for seanthomas

Email

Member # 1973
    Name
    Title
    Total Posts 187[/b]

ILL

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    I'd respond to this but I'm currently congregating with my Hebrew brethren at the weekly Jewish Global Domination meeting. Today's agenda is "How to Use Our Control of the Media to Destroy Hip Hop."

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'd respond to this but I'm currently congregating with my Hebrew brethren at the weekly Jewish Global Domination meeting. Today's agenda is "How to Use Our Control of the Media to Destroy Hip Hop."

Seanthomas, you might want to drop by this one - if only for the after-meeting Christian baby blood martini open bar. I'm a fellow goy like you, but I gotta admit the shit's delicious. Lechaim!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    A really fun drinking game is to read all
    the posts in THIS SEARCH and you
    have to drink every time it's race-related.

You get drunk SO FAST!!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    is sean thomas an alias or is the retardedness authentic?

i just discovered there's a party inside alieniverson's profile.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I take it that this is not about the opulence and criminality, right?

well. fuck it. i said it. JEWS. get over it....accept the shit. jews ain't fucking bulletproof. yall do evil shit just like the rest of us, and you should NOT be able to escape jest and contempt for it. i mean, ain't most of the billion dollar fucken media companies run or owned by jews??? get over it...jews invented hollywood too. historically, this is fact. I accept the fact that my folk are wild in the streets and commit most of the crime in america. whatever.

Wow - an anti-Semite AND self-hater.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

well. fuck it. i said it. JEWS. get over it....accept the shit. jews ain't fucking bulletproof. yall do evil shit just like the rest of us, and you should NOT be able to escape jest and contempt for it. i mean, ain't most of the billion dollar fucken media companies run or owned by jews??? get over it...jews invented hollywood too. historically, this is fact. I accept the fact that my folk are wild in the streets and commit most of the crime in america. whatever.

Wow - idiot. Jews aint the only semites.....and if self-hatred means accepting facts, then I guess I am. Trust me, I hate everybody...
    Teenage angst graemlin someone.. plaese.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Wow - idiot. Jews aint the only semites.....and if self-hatred means accepting facts, then I guess I am. Trust me, I hate everybody...
    Teenage angst graemlin someone.. plaese.

Trent reznor to the rescue.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Dude, the only idiot around here is the one spouting nonsense about Jewish cabals taking over the world. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you start talking about:

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Today's agenda is "How to Use Our Control of the Media to Destroy Hip Hop."

web page