Late Night Check In

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Cleaning up the crib listening to Charles Mingus. Have to get up at 6:30AM for work, but don't care. I'm always up too late. What are ya'll folls still doing awake?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Buying records online while talking about Toto's - Georgy Porgy 12" with Aser.

oh yeah, and drinking Makers Mark, moark

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    The Haitian fight song? Hmmmmm.........What am I doing up late? Looking for records and ho's and being a nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

you damn hemispherists! i'm about to go to lunch folls.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Have a good lunch. Already Friday for you, nice! Matter of fact, it just turned to Friday here too!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm smoking weed looking at all the IM's I didnt reply to

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    at work for another three hours. missing out on low budget spinning tonight cos of work but none of my friends wanted to go anyway.

holla.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Been a long day of work and I'm bout to call it a day. I've gotta be up tomorrow at 6 to chaperone a field trip at my girl's school. I'm gonna be responsible for a bunch of 9th graders. It should be fun ... I hope. We're going to the renaissance fest.

later folls

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    hi T****

man I ain't seen you in bit now. I think its time for another Roscoes Git down

• jaybreeziejaybreezie 161 Posts
    I'll be up another 4 or 5 hours on the unemployed vampire-style hours burning records onto the hard drive. Collection is almost all on there! Flying through the alphabet and I'm in the W's now. A whole lotta Watts's 103rd St. Band looming and some looking foreard to Bill Withers coming shortly...

What's up Seatown dudes? I moved back to the Bay from there a while back, but still have enough Sonic fan in me to hope they could pull that one out and force a Game 7. SO CLOSE! I thought Allen's heave was going in for a split second! Oh well. They got nothing to hang there heads about though getting as far as they did, especially without Rashard.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Been a long day of work and I'm bout to call it a day. I've gotta be up tomorrow at 6 to chaperone a field trip at my girl's school. I'm gonna be responsible for a bunch of 9th graders. It should be fun ... I hope. We're going to the renaissance fest.

later folls

don't forget your crunk goblet

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Friday morning eating breakfast (oak-meal), listning to Barrio Bueno with the Cabildos, basically getting ready for a new day...
    So have a nice one everybody, peace-

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Smokin some herbs listening to Dennis Coffey and eating carrots....Just watched the Quentin Tarantino CSI...

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

Have a good lunch. Already Friday for you, nice! Matter of fact, it just turned to Friday here too!!

lunch was pretty good. the cafeteria had this saffron flavored lassi that i really like. the post-lunch coffee was welcomingly strong.

anybody out there actually work nights and sleep during the day? i had a roommate who used to work 9 hours all night at wal-mart for a week straight, then have the next week off.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

later folls

i didnt even know you had a daughter! You gotta come check out my new place.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Just got back from my weekly gig with a ladyfriend and now I'm eating a bowl of ghetto Apple Jacks (in the big bag) and listening to this Smokey "Quiet Storm" rewhatever from the Motown Remix comp. Day sent me the mpthree via thee pm 'cause he's such a cool duder.

As soon as the song ends, I'ma get my work clothes ready, find my AEIOU2 CD to sleep to[color:white], brush the pussy out my mouth[/color] and get my mi-mis on.

Good night, my hoLmeses.

Herm

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    As soon as the song ends, I'ma get my work clothes ready, find my AEIOU2 CD to sleep to[color:white], brush the pussy out my mouth[/color] and get my mi-mis on.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Cleaning up the crib listening to Charles Mingus. Have to get up at 6:30AM for work, but don't care. I'm always up too late. What are ya'll folls still doing awake?

Its afternoon in Germany but my sidekick says 5 am! Gettin ready to go to Berlin and swoop up some raers after getting culturated with wine tasting and boat trips (no faux rillz).

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    anybody out there actually work nights and sleep during the day?

I use to work the graveyard shift (12am to 7am) at 311 in NYC, but I never got a lot of sleep. My girl use to leave for work when I was coming in and I would have to be up with our kid, making her breakfast and getting her ready for school. Then I'd sleep a few hours, wake up, pick up the kid, come home, give her a bath, make dinner and get ready for night class. Do the night school thing, and go to work to do it all over again. It fucked me up something serious, my body clock couldn't adjust, and I drank so much coffee and red bull that I fritzed and became an insomniac for a while, like 36-40 hours without sleeping. I ended up quiting for other reasons, and I stilll can't get to bed before 2am no matter how early I wake up or how much exercise i do.

• eating carrots

props

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

later folls

B, by 'girl' I meant my better half...she's a teacher and needed chaperones ... you still got the same #?

Adam, didn't I just see you at the rub a few weeks ago? You're missing me all sensitive like no? I still owe you a shirt.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

B, by 'girl' I meant my better half...she's a teacher and needed chaperones

Ah, those fertile Nubians...

Somehow, the juxtaposition of "you have a daughter?" with "come check out my new place" strikes me as very RSO...

(I'm just kidding, B*****n)