I just watched Baller Blocking and Choices

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I should have watched these shits before but I just never got around to it. Both were of course pure fiyah and I got Choices 2 to watch tonight. Anyone know of any obscure rap movies that I might have missed? I need more of this shit in my life.

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    none of the "obscure" shit is good

but i wouldn't say Choices and BB were obscure

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    none of the "obscure" shit is good

but i wouldn't say Choices and BB were obscure

I buy more of the documentary style rap movies than the "movie" types. There is a Too Short one that Dwayne Wiggins did that is dope and of course the great Mac Dre classic "Treal TV".

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Except for the weird-ass Bravehearts track, the baller blockin soundtrack is pretty good, esp. B.G.'s "Thugged Out."

Choices soundtrack is a straight up classic.

Technically I guess this was also on the baby boy soundtrack but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZFjVM0vVzY

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ok not really obscure but just shit i probably would not have seen yet
    last documentary type one i bought was the keak da sneak one and it was straight garbage
    e-40 one was pure fiyah though

ok not really obscure but just shit i probably would not have seen yet
    last documentary type one i bought was the keak da sneak one and it was straight garbage
    e-40 one was pure fiyah though

Don't ever buy any Keak related DVD's. They are exceptionally I got like 30-40 rap dvd's and most of em suck. My favorite is the pimp Ron Newt (father of the Newtrons) dvd. That shit is really crazy.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man, i thought i couldnt go wrong after the 40 dvd but i was totally wrong
    i know most of these shits are going to be bad i really cant stop myself from buying them

man, i thought i couldnt go wrong after the 40 dvd but i was totally wrong
    i know most of these shits are going to be bad i really cant stop myself from buying them

I went on a two week binge of buying hella rap dvd's when I first got to the Yay. Rasputins has a huge selection. I even bought a random Brotha Lynch one. It was some random camcorder shit of course.

I even bought a random Brotha Lynch one. It was some random camcorder shit of course.

lol ..."Now Eat" ? .....shit is wild

i have a sick obsession with hip hop related documetaries/movies

picked up Mac Dre "Ghetto Celebrities" today ....about to watch or FF through this shit........i really can't justify buying these damn movies

I even bought a random Brotha Lynch one. It was some random camcorder shit of course.

lol ..."Now Eat" ? .....shit is wild

i have a sick obsession with hip hop related documetaries/movies

picked up Mac Dre "Ghetto Celebrities" today ....about to watch or FF through this shit........i really can't justify buying these damn movies

lol, naw it was actually Brotha Lynch "Ghetto Celebrities". I think part of the appeal of these dvd's is a lot of these guys are never on TV and you listen to the music and never really have a visual of who the fuck they are. Dog we need to start trading these wack ass movies or something! The Quik one was pretty good too. I forgot about that. Lots of studio footage.

i got some shit i'll send you .....i'll look through my stuff and get back at you .....