REINCARNATION (make it RR if you want)

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Yay or nay? I DO believe in reincarnation. I'm hoping for a orchestra director position in my next life.

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I'm hoping for a orchestra director position in my next life.
    I hear you can stay in that field for a LONG time due to the low level of exertion necessary.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yay or nay? I DO believe in reincarnation. I'm hoping for a orchestra director position in my next life.

Sometimes I direct my Rachmoninoff CDs with a chopstick.

Reincarnation, no, but at least we get to be a part of the circle of life and shit.

Like, you will die, bugs will eat you, the grass above you will grow, a cow will eat that grass, an orchestra conductor will eat that cow, and in a way you will be a part of it. Pretty sweet.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Don't believe in reincarnation but I have instructed my wife that when I die I am to be cremated, my ashes be mixed in with a bunch of vinyl pellets, and a record be pressed with my favorite music on it....that way "IF" anyone wants to remember me when I'm gone they can just spin my death record!!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Don't believe in reincarnation but I have instructed my wife that when I die I am to be cremated, my ashes be mixed in with a bunch of vinyl pellets, and a record be pressed with my favorite music on it....that way "IF" anyone wants to remember me when I'm gone they can just spin my death record!!