Light sleepers, raise your hands!

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I need silence. Total and utter silence to get a good nights sleep. You walk down the hall, close a door or sneeze and I wake up. My roommates hate me because I bitch at them all the time. It wouldn't fucking matter if you didn't come home at 3AM all the fucking time. I swear I will not live with anyone under the age of 25 again. Fucking selfish brats.Sorry, just bitching because my upstairs neighbors just installed a security system which beeps ALL FUCKING DAY LONG!!!!! and they just turned their TV on and for some reason it's really fucking loud today.I'm so glad I'll be moving out of this place when my lease is up.

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I could sleep through a trainwreck.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts

• BlackmarksBlackmarks 155 Posts
    ambien.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm a non-sleeper.

Username Status Title Last Activity Location[/b]

SoulOnIce User yes homo 06/12/06 03:45 AM Reading a post in flat mode

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

ehh, gimme a sleeping pill and some private new age instead..

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    I took Ambien for a few weeks and I was kinda disappointed that I didn't experience any of the bizarro side effects.

!!!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

!!!

somone in another board i'm on had this as their avatar for years...

It looks like it's from The Young Ones, no?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I need silence. Total and utter silence to get a good nights sleep. You walk down the hall, close a door or sneeze and I wake up.

This is sooo me. This morning, someone turned on the air-conditioning and the sound of it woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep!

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    sleep when you're dead!

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    omg i love the young ones... haven't seen an episode in ages... but i can't remember a scene of SPG (vyvyan's hamster) with a mic... i still can't knock the possibility though.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    I need silence. Total and utter silence to get a good nights sleep. You walk down the hall, close a door or sneeze and I wake up. My roommates hate me because I bitch at them all the time. It wouldn't fucking matter if you didn't come home at 3AM all the fucking time. I swear I will not live with anyone under the age of 25 again. Fucking selfish brats.

so you admit to not being able to sleep through someone in your house sneezing or walking down a hallway, then admit you bitch at your roomates because of your pussiness, and then you call your roomates brats for not living their life to fit your needs. you sound like an awesome roomate.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Hah I was gonna say, hope you don't plan on rooming w any soulstrutters. Unless they're real good at walking on eggshells.

Whoa, check out what comes up when I image search "walking on eggshells."

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    T.I.?

• I took Ambien for a few weeks and I was kinda disappointed that I didn't experience any of the bizarro side effects.

that shit is crazy..take you a handfull one night. My girlfriend told me all kinds of shit I apparently said and did after eating some. Very strange drug.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I need silence. Total and utter silence to get a good nights sleep. You walk down the hall, close a door or sneeze and I wake up. My roommates hate me because I bitch at them all the time. It wouldn't fucking matter if you didn't come home at 3AM all the fucking time. I swear I will not live with anyone under the age of 25 again. Fucking selfish brats.

wait a minute

are one of these roommates the one you wanted to uh trade mixtapes with a while ago?

if shutting doors will make you bitch at roommates, you should probably live alone hommie

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

wait a minute

are one of these roommates the one you wanted to uh trade mixtapes with a while ago?

if shutting doors will make you bitch at roommates, you should probably live alone hommie

That's what I'm thinking too.