Video games w/ the funk

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I just got Driver Parallel Lines for PS2. The soundtrack is funky!!The Wrecking Crew - "Bump And Boogie"Sir Mack Rice - "Bump Meat"The Soul Searchers - "Bustin' Loose"DAVE HAMILTON - "Cracklin' Bread"Maceo And The Macks - "Cross The Track"Can - "Dizzy Dizzy"Lonnie Liston Smith - "Expansions"Charles Wright - "Express Yourself"The Politicians Feat - "Free Your Mind"Oscar Brown Jr - "Gang Bang"United 8 - ""Gettin' Uptown (To Get Down)"Suicide - "Ghost Rider"BILLY (SUGAR BILLY) - "I Got Some"FUNKADELIC - "I'll Bet You"Savoy Brown - "I'm Tired"The Pazant Brothers & The Beaufort Express - "Loose And Juicy"Black Heat - "Love The Life You Live"WAR - "Low Rider"Iggy Pop - "Neighborhood Threat"Blondie - "One Way or Another"Billy Preston - "Outa-Space"The Temptations - "Papa Was A Rolling Stone"The Stranglers - "Peaches"The Meters - "People Say"Average White Band - "Pick Up The Pieces"Parliament - "Red Hot Mama"Roy Ayers - "Running Away"Johnny 'Hammond' Smith - "Shifting Gears"KING ERRISSON - "Sleep Talk"The Damned - "Smash It Up Parts 1 & 2"Donald Byrd - "Street Lady"Joe Bataan - "Subway Joe"David Bowie - "Suffragette City"Labi Siffre - "The Vulture"Marvin Gaye - "Trouble Man (Main Theme)"Not bad for a video game. Any Strutter work in the gaming industry??

Comments