Galactic Fractures Radio Show - 6/11/2006

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited June 2006 in Announcements
No guest dj this week...playing a bunch of the 45s I picked up recently, plus some nice reissues toward the end of the show.Download show from my website: www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:Loleatta Holloway - Rainbow '71 (Apache 1971) Brenda Devlin - I Love You More Than Anything (Road Records) Brenda Jo Harris - The Other Side Of Love Is Hate (Better Records) Beaufort Express - You Got To Do Your Best (Priscilla 1972) Lee Fields - Stand Up (Daptone Records 2006) Moon and Mars & the Soul Producers - Baby I'm Your Man (Money) Gene Chandler - In My Body's House (Checker) Sam & the Soul Walkers - Soul Walk (Trans American) The Charms - Soul Woman (Estill) Haran Griffin & the Explosions - Movin Much Too Fast Pt 1 (Bama Records) Renaldo Domino - Let Me Come Within (Twinight) The Ebonys - Can't Get Enough (Soul Clock) Tapestry - Big Fool (Amjo 1967) Joe Youngblood Cobb - It's LB Time (Ex SPECT More) Studio 1 Reggae? - Studio 1 Reggae? (Studio 1) True Addiitons - Who's Complaining (Grassroots 1972) Claudio and The Skyrockets Combo - Papas Got A Brand New Bag (Pan Vox) Freddie Watson & the Restorators - The Unlucky Seven (Eloys) Kellee Patterson - Soul Daddy (Black Jazz 1973) Pauline Shivers - Boom Boom (O Pex) The Teques - If I Could (Star Vue Records) Patti Jo - Ain't No Love Lost (Scepter 1972) Leroy Soileau - Wish You Were Here (Tic Toc Records) The Parliments - All Your Goodies Are Gone (Revilot) The Maskman & the Agents - Stand Up (B.B.C Records) The Neapolitans - Crosstown Traffic (Hot Funky Sweaty 2005) Marc Aryan - Liberte (Markal) Fire - Soul On Ice (Funk 45 (reissue)) Tee N Cee - Tighten Up With Soul (Rising Tramp (reissue)) LA Carnival - Color (Now Again Records (reissue)) Hank Johnson - You Lost Your Thing (Bootleg) Lou Pride - Its A Mans World (Suemi (reissue) 2005) The Dynamites (feat Charles Walker) - Come On In (Outta Sight 2006) Nicole Willis & the Soul Investigators - If This Ain't Love (Don't Know What Is) (Timmion 2005) The Groove Merchants - There Has Got To Be Someone For Me (Suemi (reissue)) LA Carnival - Blind Man (Now Again Records (reissue)) UFOs - Too Hot Too Hold (Rising Tramp (reissue))