The Federation - I Wear My Stunna Glasses at Night

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=status&st=ok&ufid=C87B81102D291234 i could see this song becoming a huge crossover thingfirst frat boy i see with stunna shadez on gets backhanded

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    muthafuckaz listen to this shit!!!!
    im trying to find something good to mix it into besides the obvious =P

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    there was a cut on Got Bay Vol. 1 where the hook was "I GOT MY SHAAADES ON, MY STUUUNA SHAAADES OOON, I'M IN THE CLUUB AND THEY PLAYIN MY FAAAAVORITE SONG"

that might make a good mix.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    there was a cut on Got Bay Vol. 1 where the hook was "I GOT MY SHAAADES ON, MY STUUUNA SHAAADES OOON, I'M IN THE CLUUB AND THEY PLAYIN MY FAAAAVORITE SONG"

Nump's Stunna Shades.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    yep that's it.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    syko also used this sample for a stunna shades song and it's also corny as hell

• sergserg 682 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    As a representative of Canada, I'd just like to say I'm sorry for this record. Tho Mr. Hart never did get enough love...

• i could see this song becoming a huge crossover thing
    first frat boy i see with stunna shadez on gets backhanded

holy fuck i hope none of the corey hart-based songs hit. not only do all of them suck, the last thing dudes need is encouragement to wear sunglasses in the club. i already see it occasionally, but even that's way too often.

i need to come up with some stunna-repellent devices. i don't know... maybe booby traps outside the club so when they roll up in the dark they step down an uncovered manhole or something.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    that made in the bay gif went with the beat perfectly

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    i could see this song becoming a huge crossover thing

holy fuck i hope none of the corey hart-based songs hit. not only do all of them suck, the last thing dudes need is encouragement to wear sunglasses in the club. i already see it occasionally, but even that's way too often.

i need to come up with some stunna-repellent devices. i don't know... maybe booby traps outside the club so when they roll up in the dark they step down an uncovered manhole or something.

Why do you care if dudes wear sunglasses in a club? Having trouble confirming whether your magnetic glances are taking hold?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=status&st=ok&ufid=C87B81102D291234

cornballs are already wearing their "CRAZY ZANY STUNNA SHADES" already.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=status&st=ok&ufid=C87B81102D291234

first frat boy i see with stunna shadez on gets backhanded [/b]

you live in hawaii.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I love this song.

I love this song.