Please help...Obscure latin soul LP wanted

Skooter_Juice505Skooter_Juice505 23 Posts
edited June 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hello, I have recently been searching for a certain Latin Soul group named "Los Struck" There is very little known, or at least published about this group but here is what I do know.Los StruckSelf TitledGavi Records 1004Recorded in Opa Locka FL 1974it was also copyrighted South eastern records on the back, but the label says GaviI came across the "Coke" Lp out of FL when I was out there and became interested in similar groups. This was suggested to me by a friend. If anyone can help me track down this record I would really appreciate it. Willing to trade or pay cash. Thanks a lot

Comments

• BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
    I have a sealed copy of this, hit me with a PM, cash prefered!!

Cheers

Beaver

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Are you talkin about Los Strwck? They have 5 or so LPs... but maybe you're talkin about a different band. Los Strwck isn't exactly Latin Soul.. more like balada/pop

• maybe I am...The one I am looking for is the first one then self titled, do you have a picture maybe. Any info would be great thanks

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    maybe I am...The one I am looking for is the first one then self titled, do you have a picture maybe. Any info would be great thanks

One of their LPs, I think its called Pop Explosion 71 is psychedelic, and good... actually all of them that I've heard have at least one jammy on them. More of a moody loop band.

• great, thanks a lot for the info it was very helpful. If anyone has a copy please PM me and we can work something out thanks