Audacity/ Felt Tip Sound Studio...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone work with these programs? For some reason I'm not able to record to my computer via MBox to either one of these programs. My Protools works fine, both in and out, but I don't get a read on these. On both, the preferences of Audio I/O only allow me to enable default built-in audio, not the Mbox. Anyone have any idea why this might be the case?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    digi hardware only works w/ digi software.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Awesome.

Does Digi make anything comparable these 2 easy programs?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    digi hardware only works w/ digi software.

nah I think just the reverse is true, digi software only works with digi hardware...you can use programs like Reason, Logic, Cubase, etc with the digi interface, you just need the Digi CoreAudio Manager which is downloaded quite easily from the digidesign website.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I have Abelton Live and Reason both adapted for Digidesign so that might be true.

Hey Daze.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hi Cosmo!

this store better have these records in stock or i'm going Rambo

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    AI I'm using felttip sound studio and it seems to work great for me on my OS X. I am far from computer savvy though but I can say that some of these soulstrutters will definitly know what to do. IF he doesn't reply to this thread I'd reccomend PM'ing Aser about this.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hi Cosmo!

this store better have these records in stock or i'm going Rambo

he said Daze not Day...it's bad enough everyone else can't keep it straight, yeesh.

hahaha

sup Cosmo!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yo Day.

Thanks Adam. Yeah, I'll try to holler at Aser later. I need to get at him anyway.

Okay, back to the lab. See you folls in a couple months.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yo foll - sounding mad ghey is the new thing this season

hi Daze!

follow the leader (Kingmost if it must be known)

Cosmo holler at me on that thing

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

i hab your discsesses from asser, d00d. holler at me.