Soulstrut people forgot what they were doing.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
where are you going? -polish "it all about status, not about romance" prince

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    give me some dirts. when the last time you saw some strange? me and morocco are gonna go to a hipster bar, we just drank a 12pack of coors light, and i smoked a joint. give me some dirts. -matt

you fruitcakes are mad flaccid. i'm on my way back from the horsetrack, making money.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I'm hangin' out with my grandma on BC island. You should see the room I'm stayin in.

It's like mork latency in your son's bed X infinity.

where is bc island? is that in the gulf by salt spring, galliano, and vancouver? i had an out of body experience there. send all private press loner jawns to seattle now. slacks on, hands behind my back, son... uh, [email]a@ron.[/email] -matt

I just dragged my grandma to every thrift in this small town, and the two other towns next door. Absolutely nothing. Was in this one small town with population 20,000 which had over 10 thrift shops!#!@ You couldn't spit without hitting some dirty pawn with VG- streisand.

I did pull another fraser and debolt though

Yes, BC Island is just across the water from Vancouver.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    did you listen to that fucking album? i hate you, call me (somewhat ayo)

check me from the multiple IP addys, yo. Gluminaatti, i haven't been anywhere to view that one... all the girls on myspace are asking me for your number now. Canaaronsicles, your grandma sounds totally cool. does she make you breakfast? JP, i think i'm ready to start that online hip-hop group with you now. Rey... ebay? i wish i could tell you guys what happened to me last night. i think i sprained my wrist, not masturbating.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Posting drunk after not posting for a few months and making no sense.

Canaaronsicles, your grandma sounds totally cool. does she make you breakfast?
    Who needs breakfast when you wake up to the sea:

b/w

m**t, where the fuck have you been?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    that picture is fresh

whats up with that yellow truck?

when not rapping or playing guitars with me lately, matt can be found bowling in west seattle.

or at his new job

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    M*tt, what the hell are you talking about.

Jerms, those zip zap raps you played for me on Saturday were straight .

I'll holla at y'all in a few.