weekday finds---peruvian edicion

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Que tal chicosI have been here for days and I am having the time of my life. I had a crazy first day. Hitting up all my favorite restaurants and drinking with old friends. Then there was elections (both cadidates are fucked up) and that ment a national holiday on monday soo...diggin!i hit up the local tana/quilca spot (thes one knows the deal) and violatedSurprisingly a lot of clean shit. All for less than a dollar a piece. Fania for days and a lot of good criollo and even US jazz. However its the brazilian that made me most happy. Amazing samba comps, som livre, wilson, joao etcpics will come when i returns, bringing this shit in the carry on will be a challenge in itselfhowever two finds stand out (especially for aprox 45 cents canadian) and of coursethe uber raer have a good summer guys ill be working with the kids and burning cd??s of waxidermy albums in internet cafes

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    PM sent, have some fun, get raers!
    Peace
    T.N.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

the uber raer

Peace

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

Clowing aside, I like the tune "Mozambique" on here. I did an edit a few months ago, cut out the solos, extended the break, added extra cuica... seems to work on the dancefloor.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I did an edit a few months ago, cut out the solos, extended the break, added extra cuica... seems to work on the dancefloor.

I want to hear it!

Found a little unexpected something on the way home from the institute today:

Nice mono OG.

Double.

I did an edit a few months ago, cut out the solos, extended the break, added extra cuica... seems to work on the dancefloor.

I want to hear it!

I'll post it up when I get home from the lab...

I want to hear it!

I'll post it up when I get home from the lab...
    Sergio Mendes - Mozambique - Joe Mojo edit

• i hit up the local tana/quilca spot (thes one knows the deal) and violated

Surprisingly a lot of clean shit. All for less than a dollar a piece. Fania for days and a lot of good criollo and even US jazz. However its the brazilian that made me most happy. Amazing samba comps, som livre, wilson, joao etc

At the galleria of vinyl vendors, didn't have much luck when I was in Lima - 2nd Black Sugar, and guy wanted at least $50. Although I did have a guy run after me with a Milton Banana desperate to unload it after I refused his 20 dollar price...

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    My first time posting finds here...
    The Manitoba Chamber Orchestra does mall sales and there's usually some heat. Not the cheapest, but convenient. And I was feeling very this week

Anyone know the real value of that Five Letters record in top right?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

OMG

• A new classic is born. That a JP Ferland on top left?

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    A new classic is born. That a JP Ferland on top left?

Donald Lautrec