Australia/NZ dealers stand up!!

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
As part of my world record buying tour (with a little rapping mixed in) I am formally requesting all down under dealers to holler back and get your pockets stuffed (no hampshire). pm or post playas, me and the double touch down on thursday. eaze!

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    What sort of stuff are you after??

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    he is looking for australian pressing of peter guadian's 'blues express' on the jazznote label ...

if not then id be happy to take it off your hands.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    get at djsheep here and 200crates at ebay. they're both good people.

• scrimboscrimbo 49 Posts
    Just sent you a PM.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

"Here Sir"

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    he is looking for australian pressing of peter guadian's 'blues express' on the jazznote label ...

if not then id be happy to take it off your hands.
    What? & surrender my best bean dip trays?? You must be joking....

• Cant make your show here in Perth this weekend but if noone is showing you around to the stores (not much really going on here in perth but occasionally gems show up), yell out and i'll try and organise a little digging party...

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    There's a couple spots in Perth worth checking out, You should speak to Dan The Man who works at RTR (local radio), does a bit of promo, He'd be able to show you around. I'm not sure who is putting your show on, though.

• There's a couple spots in Perth worth checking out, You should speak to Dan The Man who works at RTR (local radio), does a bit of promo, He'd be able to show you around. I'm not sure who is putting your show on, though.

Yeah good call by Wooshie! You can hit Dan up via his label: www.cardboardcityrecords.com

He's been in the scene for ages and been involved with bringing lots of acts now, but not sure if he's doing the PUTS gig in Perth though..

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Dan would put it on as "Fat Fluid" and I don't think they're doing it.

What it is, maxveritech?

Who are you and what you do? We probably know each other if not by a few degrees of seperation (being perth and all).

• magromanmagroman 88 Posts
    holler back

Still here..

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

"Enjoy your in-transit meal Thes."

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    As part of my world record buying tour (with a little rapping mixed in) I am formally requesting all down under dealers to holler back and get your pockets stuffed (no hampshire). pm or post playas, me and the double touch down on thursday.
    eaze!

DAMN Thes, I was meant to support PUTS in Brisbane and Sydney, because Trent is my main hommie. Have a good time, it would have been good to have a dig, I might give Trent a call and flip him some places and people you should hit up...

peace.