Gucci Mane - MUUUUURRRRDAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Shit is real ya'll. I was just about to put this guy and his song "So Icy" on my list of top 5 songs I'm hating on. Maybe this means he'll catch a bid and we don't have to hear anymore wack Gucci Mane songs.From allhiphop.com.........Rising Atlanta Rapper Gucci Mane Accused Of MurderBy Nolan StrongDate: 5/19/2005 2:45 pm Rising Atlanta, Georgia rapper Gucci Mane is expected to surrender to Atlanta authorities today to answer an alleged murder charge. Sources told AllHipHop.com that, Gucci Mane (real name Radric Davis) was involved in an altercation with five attackers last Tuesday in Decatur, Georgia.The rapper is riding the waves of his hit single "So Icy" and, at the time, was making press rounds promoting his album Trap House, which is slated to hit stores next Tuesday (May 24). Reports stated that the incident may have occurred on Tuesday May 10. But, about a day after taping BET's Rap City, he was forced to turn himself in to Georgia authorities.While details are sketchy, sources stated that the rapper may have been in the area to visit a female acquaintance when he was accosted by the five men.On Friday May 13, officials reportedly discovered a corpse near Columbia High School in Decatur, Georgia.After an investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for Davis."Big Cat Records informed Davis who responded with full cooperation and immediately returned to Atlanta, postponing further promotional engagements," a Big Cat Records representative said in a statement released to AllHipHop.com.The rapper was recently involved in a war of words with Atlanta rapper, Young Jeezy, after the two collaborated on various songs. The two released a series of diss records and while the two were verbally feuding, sources stated Jeezy appeared on local Atlanta radio denying any connection to the incident.

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i havent heard "so icy" yet, but i keep hearing about gucci maine. This shit will be good press for him.

man, now you're gonna go and make me have to download that song, and it probably sucks. Just like you made me download that pretty ricky song, even though I knew it was going to suck. '

• slushslush 691 Posts
    dudes been on uncut like every night

terrible
    GO2JAIL

• loginlogin 52 Posts
    Shit is real ya'll. I was just about to put this guy and his song "So Icy" on my list of top 5 songs I'm hating on. Maybe this means he'll catch a bid and we don't have to hear anymore wack Gucci Mane songs.

From allhiphop.com.........

Rising Atlanta Rapper Gucci Mane Accused Of Murder

By Nolan Strong

Date: 5/19/2005 2:45 pm

Rising Atlanta, Georgia rapper Gucci Mane is expected to surrender to Atlanta authorities today to answer an alleged murder charge.

Sources told AllHipHop.com that, Gucci Mane (real name Radric Davis) was involved in an altercation with five attackers last Tuesday in Decatur, Georgia.

The rapper is riding the waves of his hit single "So Icy" and, at the time, was making press rounds promoting his album Trap House, which is slated to hit stores next Tuesday (May 24).

Reports stated that the incident may have occurred on Tuesday May 10. But, about a day after taping BET's Rap City, he was forced to turn himself in to Georgia authorities.

While details are sketchy, sources stated that the rapper may have been in the area to visit a female acquaintance when he was accosted by the five men.

On Friday May 13, officials reportedly discovered a corpse near Columbia High School in Decatur, Georgia.

After an investigation, an arrest warrant was issued for Davis.

"Big Cat Records informed Davis who responded with full cooperation and immediately returned to Atlanta, postponing further promotional engagements," a Big Cat Records representative said in a statement released to AllHipHop.com.

The rapper was recently involved in a war of words with Atlanta rapper, Young Jeezy, after the two collaborated on various songs.

The two released a series of diss records and while the two were verbally feuding, sources stated Jeezy appeared on local Atlanta radio denying any connection to the incident.

What rapper isn't doing this?

Next up is this dude shooting some one over an electronic drum sample.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    speaking of, who does that "donkey" song that's been gettin' some late night burn lately.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    i havent heard "so icy" yet, but i keep hearing about gucci maine. This shit will be good press for him.

man, now you're gonna go and make me have to download that song, and it probably sucks. Just like you made me download that pretty ricky song, even though I knew it was going to suck. '

Word B, I know you love terrible rap songs! DL this "So Icy" song. You'll HATE it!!!!

Word B, I know you love terrible rap songs! DL this "So Icy" song. You'll HATE it!!!!

you're right. I do have a special place in my heart for really terrible rap. Okay Ill download it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    HATTERS!

I am feeling the boy Gucci Mane.

It's all about "Trap Star"!

HATTERS!

trap star? sounds trill.

Isnt young jeezy on one of those cuts? Thats the dude in Boyz in da hood right?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

speaking of, who does that "donkey" song that's been gettin' some late night burn lately.

federation? I never watch uncut so i havent' seen the video but is it like...

"donkey donkey, everywhere..."?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    HATTERS!

trap star? sounds trill.

I think Young Jeezy is on the "So Icy" song, but of course these two fools already have beef! I don't know if they are still working together.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Thanks Daze, Federation it is (i suspected it was) I love that song any of you cali people see a 12" of it holla at me on the pm. As far as I know Young Jeeze is in Boyz in Tha Hood along w/ Jody Breeze and some other dude, they are pretty good if you ask me Jody Breeze has an underground 12" called "Chevroletts" which absolutely fucking kills!!!! If anyone want's to post this Guci mp3 I'd be much obliged my setings on this work puter don't really allow me to troll the file sharing waters and I've got ze old dial up at home.

HATTERS!

trap star? sounds trill.

He is on "So Icey"... the hottest dude out of ATL right now.

Kind of a T.I. knockoff, but still nice.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Maybe its the rocks in the brace-a-let
    But she look like the type that can take a dick
    Uuuuhhhh I come through in the drop top jag
    Or old school chevy with the antique tags
    Uhhhhhh you need to be a dimepiece
    Just to look at the rocks in my timepiece
    Uuuuhhhhhhhh
    Young gucci mane

Also, that Boyz N Tha Hood cut about "You can TOUWK all the FUUUUUUCK you WOUNT!" is fire.