You mad doggie? (O'RF sonning...again)

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Keith Olbermann. Yes. Click on "Another Episode of 'Factor Fiction'" (again)I love it.

Comments

• I love it.

I also love how in the other clip, O'Reilly tries to say that he was "misunderstood". Lying fuckwit...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm trying to have a good day, but it's kind of a challenge when you wake up to this on TV.

Paging 3rdstream and day...

• I'm trying to have a good day, but it's kind of a challenge when you wake up to this on TV.

It's a MAAAN Baby!![/b]

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I'm trying to have a good day, but it's kind of a challenge when you wake up to this on TV.

It's a MAAAN Baby!![/b]

lol

a freind of mine belongs to the same federarlist society as annie
    he has some great stories of her bulimia moves at the weekly dinner meetings

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Whether or not she is a tranny...

She's got to be the lowest form of human scum in the way she panders to base reactionary emotions with these sensationalized statements* to hock off her books...laughing all the way down to her wine cellar to pop another bottle of Jerry Garcia 2002 Zinfandel. What a good year.

I have never seen people enjoying their husbands??? death so much." [referring to 911 widows]

• I'm trying to have a good day, but it's kind of a challenge when you wake up to this on TV.

Whether or not she is a tranny...

She's got to be the lowest form of human scum in the way she panders to base reactionary emotions with these sensationalized statements* to hock off her books...laughing all the way down to her wine cellar to pop another bottle of Jerry Garcia 2002 Zinfandel. What a good year.

I have never seen people enjoying their husbands??? death so much." [referring to 911 widows]

Link to the transcript of her insane comments on the 9/11 widows

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/06/06/coulter-911/