BARRY MANILOW FIGHTING AGAINST BOOMING SYSTEMS

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Out of a German news magazine:I used google translation so there are some mistakes, but you'll get the sense.Music-torcher against youthgangsBarry Manilow, until the ears bleedBoomin basses out of pimped cars are a thorn in the ear of Australian authorities. The city of Sydney now will use an unusual weapon: They wants to get rid of young people with the extremely unter-cool sound of Barry Manilow (unter is the opposite of uber). Barry Manilow can do a lot of pain to young people. Therefore young people cant stand the music of the US singer and you can get rid of those juvenile guests that you dont want. At least Australian authorities are convinced of that. Politicians in Sydney try now, young people, who hear music in their cars loudly and strike adjacents resident to trouble, with their own means. On several roads and parking lots they want to play songs of Manilow very loud from loudspeakers. The music is uncool that it possibly brings the young people to avoid appropriate areas said a local politician Bill Saravinovski in the expenditure for on Mondays of the newspaper ???To DAILY telegraph??? in such a way.???They cannot bear such a music simply as that.??? The acoustic irradiation becomes necessary, because adjacents resident and visitors felt threatened by the young people. In the appropriate area restaurants were operated, and customers did not dare any longer to turn their cars off on the parking lots said Saravinovski. The experiment functioned in Australia already once: A shopping centre already gets rid of young people for years with the music of Bing Crosby.LOL, what a great idea, if I'm 45 I can choose between 12 pound dogshit and 12 pound bullshit.They do the same here in Hamburg at the main train station, they classical music the whole day to get rid of the junkies and dealers and hookers, and everybody is pissed. The Taxi drivers who wait there the whole day are going crazy.Politicans, if you dont make it in a normal job, because you are too dumb, become politican, its easy as abc !!!!When do they start to play Breakbeatraer from Leo Sayer ???And what is Barry Manilow the warm brown salon truckloading from behind scarecrow thinking of it ???PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I can listen to his version of "Copacabana" anytime of the day...now just get me to sydney