If It Rotates Show #7 = BOLLYWOOD HEAT

SooksSooks 714 Posts
edited June 2006 in Announcements
Another week means another radio show... the way it works is, the current show is available at the Internet Radio station Radio Nuclear for 1 week, then after that the show is archived at my website IfItRotates.Com. This week is an all soundtracks episode, and I dip into my small collection of Bollywood records to start everything off.The archives are of course available 24/7, and the radio show times are:Mondays 11:00 PM ESTWednesdays 10:00 AM ESTSundays 04:00 AM ESTopening dialogue: Bhappi Lahiri - 'Nothing Is Impossible' from 'Zakhmee' (Odeon, 1974)Kalyanji Anandji - Laila O Laila from 'Qurbani' (Polydor, 1979)RD Burman - Aa Dekhen Jara from 'Rocky' (Polydor, 1980)Kalyanji Anandji - Music from 'Rafoo Chakkar' (Odeon, 1974)RD Burman - Chand Mera Dil (start) from 'Hum Kisise Kum Naheen' (Odeon, 1977)RD Burman - Sanam Tum Jahan from 'Kaalia' (Polydor 1981)RD Burman - Chand Mera Dil (end) from 'Hum Kisise Kum Naheen' (Odeon, 1977)RD Burman - Tum Jaise Ko Payal Men Bandh Loon from 'Garam Masala' (Odeon, 1972)Lalo Schifrin - On the Way to San Mateo from 'Bullitt' (Warner Brothers)Morton Stevens - Front Street from 'Hawaii Five-O' (Capitol)Piero Piccioni - Mystery / The Discotheque from 'Puppet on a Chain' (repressed by DC recordings)Lalo Schifrin - Theme from Enter the Dragon from 'Enter the Dragon' (Warner Brothers, 1973)Beltran Moner - Finishing Line, from 'Formula 1' (repressed by Wah-Wah (Spain))Solomon Burke - The Bus from 'Cool Breeze' (MGM, 1972)Joe Simon - Theme from Cleopatra Jones from 'Cleopatra Jones' (Warner Brothers, 1973)Willie Hutch - Ain't That Mellow Mellow from 'Foxy Brown' (Motown, 1974)

Comments

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    It's great to see you've got those classic RD and Kalyanji/Anandji cuts in your mix... Bappi I could do without though.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    It's great to see you've got those classic RD and Kalyanji/Anandji cuts in your mix... Bappi I could do without though.

haha! I only use the dialogue at the opening - that track is much, much too much!