Ask me about Hot97 Summerjam

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
The lineup was like a list of strut threads I don't click on. I would have thought the NYers most connected to the LBE would have Tivoed it at least.Young Jeezy is in fact 3 people who all look over 35. Mary J fell over leaving the stage. Shook Ones is a classic, everything else was terrible.Come on, ask me about hype men and Mariah appearances.

Comments

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    c'mon dude, you didn't like the so so def logo mascot?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    c'mon dude, you didn't like the so so def logo mascot?

That was a cheaply modified Tony the Tiger outfit!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Mariah appearances.

Does Mariah still appear to be stuffed into her skin like so much sausage crammed into a (surgically enhanced) intestinal casing?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Mariah appearances.

Does Mariah still appear to be stuffed into her skin like so much sausage crammed into a (surgically enhanced) intestinal casing?

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    who had the most hype men (and how many)?

Mariah appearances.

Yes, she tottered around the stage like Bambi in a fat suit. Her face was also on the jumbotron many times because of her show there Aug 27th (probably why she didn't sing a note). Then it got hit by lightning. No shit.

who had the most hype men (and how many)?

Basically, Dem Franchise Boys for that Dupree twat. Apart from that, not really a stellar night for hype men. I think LL even cracked a joke about it. Not to me personally.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    was she always showing her "good side"?

• tell me more, tell me more!

(seriously. tell me more.)

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    iced-out fruit!

jermaine dupri?