OMG

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
This is a true rarity, but I have done it.

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    People still use Outlook?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    It's Monday and I don't got schitt 2 do.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    People still use Outlook?
    I still do and I also use a Dell PC for my work

What's the she-she "it" e-mail program these days? iMail? I have a Powerbook at work as well and can't get used to Apple Mail. Eurdora is so 98 too.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I have a Powerbook at work as well...
    I'm so jelly.

What's the she-she "it" e-mail program these days? iMail? I have a Powerbook at work as well and can't get used to Apple Mail. Eurdora is so 98 too.

I figured everyone used online email programs now. Hell, Gmail offers a way to use their system with your domain name. Not that I know but I think with the popularity of free online email programs desktop programs have kind of fallen out of favor. Thus, a lack of innovation.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

I figured everyone used online email programs now. Hell, Gmail offers a way to use their system with your domain name. Not that I know but I think with the popularity of free online email programs desktop programs have kind of fallen out of favor. Thus, a lack of innovation.

Outlook at work

Apple Mail at home, with my GMail account.

I very much prefer a desktop program to checking online.

That was a screenshot of my work e-mail.

Work e-mail in G-mail =

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

I very much prefer a desktop program to checking online.

Cosign, I like outlook I use the task list and calander too. It works pretty well.

Anyone use the Mozilla email program?

• Options

I believe it's chi chi, Raj.

K.