People Under The Stairs rock da haus

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Last night Cas and I checked out our very own Thes One and PUTS at the Casbah here in sunny San Diego. Undertheradar was in the building, Ironfeet was in the building.Just wanted to say it was an awesome show. Big ups to Thes and crew. Next time let's do a doogie getogether, Thes. Post a pic of your lab or you're soft!

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    This is just what I wanted to hear, I'm going to see them here in Auckland on the 17th, I can not wait.

• Options
    Though I couldn't make the show, it was a pleasure to have Thes be my wake-up call Sunday

K in Canada.

• Nice hanging out w/you and Cas. Good times.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Word! Dope show the Wig @ the end that Thes One had on Classic and he even tried singing with the California Dreamers part w/ Garbor on the Guitar! Nice show and I don't make it out much anymore! Indeed Cas and Anna good people! And PUTS put on a great show!!! And still had time to wake up to check out the Pasedena Record Show...

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Though I couldn't make the show, it was a pleasure to have Thes be my wake-up call Sunday

(Bmore show was pumpin)

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    dayyyam! i was out of town for that shit!

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    thanks everyone, though i was dead tired from the la show the night before and returning the rental van (which we had put 11640 miles on) it was great hanging with everyone that night. thanks to the strut massive for holding me down on the road; lots of fun times. 37 shows in 40 nights and we made it home in one piece. Leaving for Oz and NZ tomorrow and then ill holla when i get back everyones! peas.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    word
    puts rocked it in orlando
    got a lil crunk during the show. orlando drink prices are a whole lot less than south beach prices so my peoples and i decided to take advantage.
    yo thes it was good to link. be safe