Has anyone here seen Andy Votel DJ?

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
thats about how many individual tracks melted the grill last night.

Comments

• monopolmonopol 13 Posts
    I saw a week ago in Warsaw . He plays records for himself not for the people at the party .Good selection for mix but he didn't mix them .
    People try to have fun and dance but they can't ..
    A lot of my friends were disappointed

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    sounds like a personal problem.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    He plays records for himself not for the people at the party .

The only way to DJ in my opinion...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    J***,

How was Bumpshop last night? Frank play some african heat? sorry i didnt make it... too much stuff going on, and when i finally jumped in the car to head over there, the williamsburg bridge was jambled. illegal turns for days.

-tom

• maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
    J***,

How was Bumpshop last night? Frank play some african heat? sorry i didnt make it... too much stuff going on, and when i finally jumped in the car to head over there, the williamsburg bridge was jambled. illegal turns for days.

-tom

It was great; it filled up a little on the late side (1am-ish) but sustained peak hour activity & energy till we had to kick everyone out. Africa was definitely in the house. Franc's crates are truly

BTW, just to set the record str8, "Imperial Mao" & "maocontent" are actually two different people. And (to my knowledge anyways) we're not even related!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    doppleganger

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I take it Rubulad was sick then? I ended up hitting neither as the remainder of those beers settled in, my g/f came home, and.... well, you know the rest.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    rubulad and it's clientelle are completely but votel put it on turbo. i would have rather been at apt.