June 22nd - Ruby Lo's London - Happy Jazz Charity

magsonjazzmagsonjazz 134 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
Just wanted to let you all know about the following event. It's for a great cause and all monies raised on this night are being put forward to making a difference to a young child's life. My good friend and colleague on the Happy Jazz show, Mark Taylor and his wife Simone are raising funds for their son Thiago who is Autistic. The money raised is for sending them all to the U.S. to take part in the Son-Rise program (www.autismtreatmentcenter.org) and so, I plead with you all to attend the event and support a very worthy cause. It's going to be a great night out, all you need to do is pay on the door and enjoy yourself. What could be easier? If you need any further details, please feel free to mail me at [email]Happyjazz@hotmail.co.uk.[/email] Thursday, June 22nd 2006 - London, England DJ's at the Ruby Lo Bar Ruby Lo 23 Orchard Street, Oxford Circus, London W1H 6HL 20:00 - 02:00 ??5.00 Entrance. Mark has managed to get some of his DJ friends to contribute their services free of charge for the night's events. In all there should be the following playing on the night: Nick Weston & Koh Uemura from Onward International, Adrian Leach from Happy Jazz Radio Show, Stan Kalopitas & George Arthur from Jazz 625 Crew (ABC Bar in Crystal Palace), Seymour Nurse from Wonderland & Shiftless Shuffle, and last, but not least Stuart Chalk (Brighton Jazz Rooms & The Fish Bowl Bar).___________________The Happy Jazz radio sounds of Adrian Leach & Mark Taylor - Music to put a smile on your face!