rented "last days"

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
yo this film is suppose to make it seem like kurt was killed?!?!?! im a big fan of nirvana but he truly was a waist of talent!!

Comments

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    the film you are thinking of is "Kurt and Courtney". crazy documentary by some BBC filmmaker riddled with inuendo about kurt being murdered...definitely entertaining.

how is "Last Days"?

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    well its kinda like how i described it,they alleged he was murdered by the way it was depicted in the film

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    I am asking a serious question here...seriously.

Was there a scene in there where "Kurt" engaged in any kind of man on man loving?

i am pretty sure someone told me there was and it's interesting because in Elephant (another Van Zant flick...same jist, but about Columbine.) He has the two kids doing it in the shower before they shoot up the school. Interesting thing to take across two movies with that fictionalized fact theme.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

how is "Last Days"?

Honestly, it was maybe the worst movie I've ever sat all the way through. I want my 4 dollars back and that hour and a half of my life back.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I am asking a serious question here...seriously.

Was there a scene in there where "Kurt" engaged in any kind of man on man loving?

i am pretty sure someone told me there was and it's interesting because in Elephant (another Van Zant flick...same jist, but about Columbine.) He has the two kids doing it in the shower before they shoot up the school. Interesting thing to take across two movies with that fictionalized fact theme.

I didn't see any man on man stuff, but the dude rocked a dress for most of the flick.

It was weird. Almost like a drug movie that didn't show a lot of drug use.

I couldn't stop laughing during the scenes of dude just groaning hella loud

• the film you are thinking of is "Kurt and Courtney". crazy documentary by some BBC filmmaker riddled with inuendo about kurt being murdered...definitely entertaining.

how is "Last Days"?

The guy who did Kurt and Courtney also did Biggie and Tupac

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    the film you are thinking of is "Kurt and Courtney". crazy documentary by some BBC filmmaker riddled with inuendo about kurt being murdered...definitely entertaining.

how is "Last Days"?
    last days was really a waste of time.the guys making out seemed like such a arbitrary thing to show.

• snosno 332 Posts
    I'm not sure if I remember correctly since I watch the movie in double/triple speed (have to fast forward the whole damn thing as the "meditative" style of film-making is not really my cup of tea), but it was another guy who is staying in "Kurt"'s house who's into man-on-man love, not the Kurt character.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    I'm not sure if I remember correctly since I watch the movie in double/triple speed (have to fast forward the whole damn thing as the "meditative" style of film-making is not really my cup of tea), but it was another guy who is staying in "Kurt"'s house who's into man-on-man love, not the Kurt character.

Thanks for clearing it up, i was scratching my head when it happened in Elephant because it was pretty much out of nowhere...so to pull the same thing again would not be much of a good look that i could understand.

• how is "Last Days"?

IT IS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN.[/b]