If It Rotates... Show #6!

SooksSooks 714 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
A new week means a new funky radio show... If It Rotates, We Can Control It... of course you tune in at Radio Nuclear and you can hear me:Mondays: 11:00 PM ESTWednesdays: 10:00 AM ESTSundays: 04:00 AM ESTand all the archived shows are available at IfItRotates.com.This week it's hard-hitting uptempo funk and soul - The show opens with Nancy Wilson's 'Got It Together' which always gets a good crowd reaction, and we continue on with some great funk dancers - Brazillian Miguel de Deus' awesome 'Black Soul Brothers', 'Organize' by Mugo, the Caprells' 'Close Your Eyes', so much good stuff - and I finish everything up with a Lyn Christopher 45 'Drummer Man' that I just found that I don't think is on her S/T LP. Enjoy!Nancy Wilson - Got It Together (Capitol LP, Son of a Preacherman)Soul Toranodoes - Go For Yourself (45, Burt)Donald Austin - Side Saddle Part 2 (45, Woody)The Capprells - Close Your Eyes (45, Bano)Kai Winding - Dirty Dog (Verve LP, Dirty Dog)Miguel de Deus - Black Soul Brothers (Underground LP, Black Soul Brothers (Brazil))Mugo - Organize (45, United World)Exit 9 - I Love You! Love You Completely (45, Zafiro (Spain))Black Heat - No Time To Burn (Atlantic LP, No Time To Burn)20th Century Steel Band - Heaven and Hell (UA LP, Warm Heart Cold Steel)Konk - Konk Party (12", Celluloid)The Sequence - Funk You Up (12", Sugarhill)Skool Boyz - Superfine (From Behind) (12", Columbia)Lyn Christopher - Drummer Man (45, Avco Embassy)

Comments