AINT IT FUNNY??

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
When i am high and my ears are bleeding from music all day..occasionally i can come here and get my laugh onMany many years ago back in high school...i was the ill class clown, putting dead frogs in cats backpacksetc..jokes were a must...it reminds me of these times, when i see yall killin dudes on here..repeatedly on blast.I dont know when the 1st time yall started crummin TheMack..but shit is funny so if there were soul strut awards for clownin..who gets 1st, 2nd, 3rd ?yall need to pump your breaks... muro is pissed...you should have heard him.I also had no idea what pap day was all about...but it looked fun.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The three most amusing folks on SS are...

JLR

NZShadow

Cashless

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts

JLR

NZShadow

Cashless

this is really subjective.

yo hamburger, if you're online i'm online right now. hit me up on the aim. got about 10 minutes tops.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

JLR

NZShadow

Cashless

What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

I don't know... you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

(my vote goes to DizzyBull, motherfucker has me in stitches regularly)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

That sabadabbabadda mailbox thread last week had
    me laughing so hard and trying not to laugh out loud
    at my workplace, that I had tears in my eyes. Anybody randomly
    lurking would think it was the dumbest most random
    bullshit, but it was actually the funniest thing I've
    seen in a cold minute.

It's also the type of shit that people slag as "in jokes" or whatever,
    but anyone who checks out the threads regularly and isn't
    a nimrod can appreciate how freaking hilarious this place is.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    my vote goes to DizzyBull, motherfucker has me in stitches regularly

if i ever visit the us im gonna follow dizzy to his workplace. i cannot reveal my secret plans here, but lets just say im gonna get him fired. soulstrut was a wonderful place when he was unemployed. salarydiz watch out!

JLR

NZShadow

Cashless

What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

I don't know... you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Like Funny Ha Ha.....

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

JLR

NZShadow

Cashless

Like Funny Ha Ha.....

Ya motherfucker, I almost had him, I almost had him! Ya stutterin' prick ya! Frankie, was he shakin'?