BOOBIES!!!

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
or, What I learned at BREAKFACE! this last Saturday:deepstank is a published poetbambouche looks real Satany, but is really a nice guyscruffy white dudes are dreamyBirbal has really good 45s......and looks real good in natural light. Big Thanks to Bam and 'Stank for coming out, and for bringing along Birbal to melt our faces. I'll be signing off now for a bit so as to triumphantly return with the obligatory 2001st post mix. word.Next date: June 17th with fuegocracker and noixe.

Comments

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    what??... no ???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Thanks for having us, N*ls*n. Good times.

Re: Boobies... they were out... Where were you?

All Satany

ds

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    You guys look dreamy. Tryin to make a Breakface soon. Might even dust off the skratch fingers.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I can't wait to meet Fuegocracker!!!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Thanks to the good Professor. He's a fantastic jockey of all things discus. It was great to finally meet the dood who heatrocked me wit sum We're In This Together. Super good nice fun.

• Highlights for me included:[/b]
    • Seeing the author of My Life In Politics singing along with "Impeach the President"
    • Making an esteemed music journalist, and headcheese behind urge.com, trainspot on some 45rpm breakfaceage like, "damn, where can I download this?"
    • Having a boss that collects records!
    • Having my boss show up at 12:45 with the smallest box of 45s and proceed to drop the heaviest set of side dishes.
    • Having a cool boss that greets every inquiry with, "I got two of these. You want one?"
    • Stunkdeeply playing my test press so I could check if it slumped and if it ground (thanks D!)
    • Rockwell: Is that a pine tree?Me: "Uh, no... it's a pentagram."Rockwell: Oh, you're one of those guys!

Thanks P.Rockwell!

All Things | RecordSatan-Related,
    ~Bam???BOO???666

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Why did I think that Bambouche was black?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

"I wear black on the outside because black is how I feel on the inside."

B/W -- "Women only like me for my mind..."

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Is that why you PMed that time me to say that he was "so well-spoken"?