Would You Dig In a Cellar Full of BIg

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Hairy tarantulas??? or any other big nasty spidersi wanted to ask this a couple days ago. the scoropion post reminded me.personally i hhhaaate spiders, so i wouldnt. its mostly accidentally running into them that frightens the hell outta me. spiders in tanks are cool.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Why do you ask? Are tarantulas into records now?

I would smash the little thing to death and use the hairy side to clean my records

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    I would smash the little thing to death and use the hairy side to clean my records

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    I'd do a ratio of potential raers to abundance of hostile wildlife within. In this case, it shouldn't be too much of an issue since Tarantulas are not one of my fears.....but if it was Cardinal Spiders......I'd have to be the Holy Grail itself to get me down there.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    we get a lot of these down south

they make big ass webs in between trees. so, if you get off the beaten path, you're bound to hit one and you don't see them until you're right up.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts

http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4034939489

If I could get $134 Dollars a pop, then yes, yes I would.

Depends, I think it's fair to expect running into something nasty in a cellar. If I was warned specifically that there were beasties down there, no way. I;ve seen too many horror films to NOT follow that advice.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    well any spiders in general.
    jorge, i know you like all my posts to have a point, so a xcouple weeksago i went to a yard sale, and asked if he had aNY records, he said they were in the basement, but no one would dare go into his "spider-infested" basement. then he proceeded to tell me a couple horror stories, and i decided i was all set.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    well any spiders in general.
    jorge, i know you like all my posts to have a point, so a xcouple weeksago i went to a yard sale, and asked if he had aNY records, he said they were in the basement, but no one would dare go into his "spider-infested" basement. then he proceeded to tell me a couple horror stories, and i decided i was all set.

Go to the spot and throw one of those bug fogger things down there. Then go back the next day and dig amongst the corpses of the spiders.