Smaller record bags with nice designs?

DigginDiggin 319 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I'm looking for a new ligher record bag (20-30 LPs) with a nice design. Record label/record store or whatever. Last good one I bought was a Blues & Soul Magazine one. Anyone seen any good designs lately? Stay away from this one. Nice design but crappy construction especially the shoulder strap. Gave mine away.

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    thats too bad, that bag looks reeeeally nice.

• tirefiretirefire 203 Posts
    Yeah the bag looks great but it's no good for any remotely heavy duty. I just use mine as a shoulder bag and occassionally when I go shopping. It does a way better job holding my newspaper/book/bike lock/etc than records. If you pack it full you can feel the strap straining like hell.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    [quote}

Stay away from this one. Nice design but crappy construction especially the shoulder strap. Gave mine away.
    Yeah, I bought that one on sight a couple of years ago 'cos it just looks so damn fly. Once at home however, I realized that it sucks as a 45 tote because it's too cramped to allow you to flip through the 45s, let alone put more than 10 in there and acutally fit. It's been in my mom's basement ever since.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts

I like the looks of this one, it was on sale for 29 at TTL but theyre restocking now