THE TORONTO SHOW

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Much love to the organizers, perpetrators and sellers at this show that just passed yesterday.The vibes were positive, and mad heat was therefor the taking. We need more shows like this in Toronto.Reminds me of the old Club Shanghai days c.96-98.Intimate atmosphere, good vibes, and great records ranging from 50c to $700.Shoutouts to Danno3000 (whom I just met for the first time) looking spiffy in his blazer carrying boxes full of heat.Attic and Moss for putting me onto that unkown crazyiness I never seen or heard before.Catalist who I know caught some heat, but had to bounce early.I???ll catch up with him soontime. Chris and Aaron, I???ma catch up with you dudes soon for that dub/reggae heat.Kaewonder and Psychedelic George (shh!), Haha, Kae finally found his Heath Brothers Marching On for 50.Although he should have got me that Eddie Hazel for $4,I forgive him coz he was hungover and sleeping hard.Anyway, I had a great time, good seeing everyone,and meeting some of the Soulstrutters I never met before.Gordon, where ya at?Respect to everyone. Yes, I primarily dig for breaksbut us beatdiggers like music too. I???m glad people arestarting to understand that.I ain't gonna

I'm keeping it soulstrut,

Comments