I'VE BEEN PAPPING FOR THE LAST HOUR.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I NEED A BREAK. I RENTED CABIN FEVER (I MEAN PAPIN FEVER) AND I REALLY SHOULD WATCH IT.PLUS, ALL OF THE EVENINGS PAP POSTS CAN'T BE BY ME.SOMEBODY TAKE OVER FOR A WHILE....prostatic acid phosphatase Abbreviations: PAPDefinition: (FOS-fa-tays) An enzyme produced by the prostate.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    E.S.T. man - it's 12:30 AM and PAP day is fuckin OVAH

LONG LIVE PAP!

• you need to pap up your phone and return a call

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'm fucking pissed

I had a legendarily boring day at work and COULD NOT ACCESS SOULSTRUT ON PAP DAY for over half of it... I was struggling to stay awake towards the end

And then later on the corner store guy (who's sold beer to me dozens of times) gave me SERIOUS shit over my ID picture not looking like me which resulted in an argument that severed permenently our relationship as beer buyer & beer seller

BULLSHIT

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    SO-CAL IS SO DOWN WITH PAP DAY! YOU GO GIRL!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm fucking pissed

I had a legendarily boring day at work and COULD NOT ACCESS SOULSTRUT ON PAP DAY for over half of it... I was struggling to stay awake towards the end

And then later on the corner store guy (who's sold beer to me dozens of times) gave me SERIOUS shit over my ID picture not looking like me which resulted in an argument that severed permenently our relationship as beer buyer & beer seller

BULLSHIT

You should have been like "look dude, for my people today is holiday..."

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    you need to pap up your phone and return a call

sorry dude, my phone was charging last night.

besides, i was watching cabin fever, which was totally hilarious and awesome.