DUDE! PAPPY'S HAUNTED HOUSE

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Pappy's Haunted House "Dude" 45. It's decent hammond biker rock. But it's a $40 record that has skyrocketed to $100+ due to its inclusion on Rob Bailey's LE BEAT BESPOKE compilation and its subsequent play on the worldwide mod scene. I'm really papped about that. In a bad way.

Comments

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    Papi don't like it.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Mide. $100?

Damn.

PAP.

I'll give it another spin.

When's ModChicago again?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

When's ModChicago again?

After the litterthugz show

• djrdjr 511 Posts

$100 for "decent hammond biker rock"? Anyone got a soundclip?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I have a copy of this somewhere...it's on a purple label and I think one side of the label actually reads Papy's(sic?) Haunted House????

I have a copy of this somewhere...it's on a purple label and I think one side of the label actually reads Papy's(sic?) Haunted House????

Mide label

Pappy's Haunted House

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Mide label

Pappy's Haunted House

I'm pretty certain mine is on the DUDE label....I'll try to dig it out this weekend.

Mide label

Pappy's Haunted House

I'm pretty certain mine is on the DUDE label....I'll try to dig it out this weekend.

Wild. I thought only the song was dude.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

It actually reads "Pap's Haunted House."

And Sk*tch Henderson: ModChicago is June 1-3. It'll probably be happening during the 1:30am showings of BLIND DATE and ELIMIDATE on those days.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

When's ModChicago again?

After the litterthugz show

Wasn't that next week? Fuck I missed it.