Treats From The Closet - A 45 Mix

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
PJ - Treats From The Closet[/b]I was "cleaning" my closet last night and found a box of 45s that I had forgotten about. I love diggin in my own records and finding forgotten gems! I went through them and picked out a bunch of tracks I havn't played in a loooong time...this mix includes funk, soul, disco and a couple garage/funk crossover jams at the end. Tracklist:The Teques - If I CouldThe Family Affair - I Am PeopleContributors of Soul - I Don't KnowTina Britt - Teardrops FellBee Bee Butler - Sweet Sweet LifeBetty Adams - Make It RealTommie Young - Everybodys Got A Little Devil In Their SoulMarva Josie - Now Is The TimeDelia Gartrell - Fight Fire With FireAnn Sexton - You're Losin MeRon and Candy - Plastic SituationThe Paper Dolls - Get Down BoyLaura Greene - Let Me Blow Your WhistleDirect Current - Nothing Can Stop UsTwelve 76 - The Way You Make Me FeelJR Bailey - We Need LoveBobby Powell - Into My Own ThingRichard Berry - Doin ItWalter Rhodes - Its Not What You DoLouis Curry - I've Got To Get Away From HereJay Poole - Funky MusicThe 1929 Depression - You've Been Cheatin On Me BabyCurtis Knight - How Would You FeelEnjoy it,-peeJ