BLUTH ESTATE SALE [ARRESTED DEV. RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
check it!Estate Sales Los Angeles will be conducting a prop house sale on 5/19-5/21(8am-4pm) on Twentieth Century Fox???s show Arrested Development. Include in the sale are several periods of furniture, magic show artifacts, interior d??cor items, art, books, kitchen appliances and kitchen ware, interior/exterior lighting, office furniture, extensive entertainment memorabilia. 2032 Stoner Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90025[/b]

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Stoner Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90025[/b]

• I just circulated an e-mail around E! with this info.

I've already overheard 2 producers talking about who is getting Jobe's magic equiptment

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i only come to soulstrut to see arrested development related threads. what's your fave episode? mine is a tie between the one where george michael tries to score weed off uncle gob, and the one where andy ricter plays 4 brothers.

• DustbusterDustbuster 278 Posts

I got dibs on the Cornballer!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

I got dibs on the Cornballer!!!

get the phuck out. your nickname is "dustbuster"? as in

Lupe: "i no dust buster anymore!" in the episode where she pounded Buster?!?!?

damn, that's hardcore AD dedication, props! sweet the third season DVD is coming out!

• DustbusterDustbuster 278 Posts
    Actually, my name is Dustin so it just made sense.

I like your interpretation better, though!

Come on "Afternoon Delight" is the greatest.
    "I know, I'll stick it in her brownie." That is genius!!!

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    i only come to soulstrut to see arrested development related threads. what's your fave episode? mine is a tie between the one where george michael tries to score weed off uncle gob, and the one where andy ricter plays 4 brothers.

i'd agree w/ the gob/george michael weed and 'teachin lessons' episode. the other best one is the first appearance of franklin with egg's parents and shit.

• For some reason I have always been rather fond of the episode in which Gob exclaims repeatedly , "Sure... The Guy with the $6000 Suit... COME ON!!!" The moment when he stutters with Michael is my all time favorite moment. I also love the one where Tobias exclaims, " And Secondably (genius), I know your the big, marriage expert. Oh wait, that's right... Your Wife's Dead!"

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    check it!

Estate Sales Los Angeles will be conducting a prop house sale on 5/19-5/21(8am-4pm) on Twentieth Century Fox???s show Arrested Development. Include in the sale are several periods of furniture, magic show artifacts, interior d??cor items, art, books, kitchen appliances and kitchen ware, interior/exterior lighting, office furniture, extensive entertainment memorabilia. 2032 Stoner Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90025[/b]