Minneapolis - WHAT IT DO BATCHES

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
In my quest to hang with strutter in lands travelled, I'll be in Purp City tomorrow thru sunday morning. any jump offs tomorrow night??? I already got the wharehouse hookup, and now am looking for some decent grubbage and some place to party on the dance floor (no chaps - no homo).PM or put on blast!Georges

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Let's Get Electric!!!!

Mike the 2600 king's show is Friday 9pm-3am at 1st Ave VIP room.

Be there or be square!!!

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    is the place called the 1st Ave VIP room or 1st Ave and he's spinning in the VIP room Real Headz Wanna Know!

• georges - clear out a couple of PMs...

m

(PS - the venue is First Avenue (AKA "the house that prince built") and it has three different rooms - main room, 7th street entry, and VIP room)

I had a feelling that was the spot - thanx for the confirmation.

the PM's are cleared!!!

I'd to extent a hearty big-ups to Lazer and TheeCAsualMale for making my 14 hour stay in the OG Purp City most enjoyable. Cats had the Asian bra-strap posse in full effect at their jump-off 1st Ave style.

As Young Hov said - we're gonna do it again

• wish we had time to hit up a few more record spots, but i suppose we made do.
    nice to kick it with you for a bit. i'll hit you up next time i'm in nashville!
    mike

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    In my quest to hang with strutter in lands travelled, I'll be in Purp City tomorrow thru sunday morning. any jump offs tomorrow night??? I already got the wharehouse hookup, and now am looking for some decent grubbage and some place to party on the dance floor (no chaps - no homo).

PM or put on blast!
    Georges

For food try Hell's Kitchen. My old buddies Dad runs it. Check it out at http://www.hellskitcheninc.com/

If Mitch Omer (the owner) is working tell him Casey's buddy from Concord California sent you. Mitch has an authentic Hunter S. Thompson painting at his house. You can see his love for all things Hunter S. Thompson based on his website. Very next level!

• Hell's Kitchen.

YES. great spot. i'm taking my parents there next weekend.
    best homemade ketchup evarrr.

In my quest to hang with strutter in lands travelled, I'll be in Purp City tomorrow thru sunday morning. any jump offs tomorrow night??? I already got the wharehouse hookup, and now am looking for some decent grubbage and some place to party on the dance floor (no chaps - no homo).

PM or put on blast!
    Georges

For food try Hell's Kitchen. My old buddies Dad runs it. Check it out at http://www.hellskitcheninc.com/

If Mitch Omer (the owner) is working tell him Casey's buddy from Concord California sent you. Mitch has an authentic Hunter S. Thompson painting at his house. You can see his love for all things Hunter S. Thompson based on his website. Very next level!

Haha! I just realized that I know this girl from the website! Sorry, I'm having a private mind garden moment.

As a sidenote Minneapolis people are SUPER friendly. I was actually a bit shocked by it when I went to visit it years ago. It was so nice I seriously thought of moving up there. When I get tired of San Francisco I might still consider it.

thanks for the aftermath info!!!

where were you when I was in SF two weeks ago??? it seems that only Jinx can muster hang-time with yours truly when I'm in the Yay. I even hit up Young Phonics with a disc (was is THAT wack?) and there was mad after my post!

M**e - I'll take to you the wharehouse next time I'm in your hood (June 19 is looking like when I'll be back up there) but like I said dude is clueless but trying to get ebay prices in the real world

thanks for the aftermath info!!!

where were you when I was in SF two weeks ago??? it seems that only Jinx can muster hang-time with yours truly when I'm in the Yay.

I rarely if ever meet people from the internet. Lots of perverts out there you know. Nah, next time you're here hit me up and you can see how little dude my collection really is.

you can see how little dude my collection really is.

yeah yeah yeah. Cats always say they have little dude collections but then pull out mad jawns...

The plan as it stands now is rolling to a Warriors game 10-14 deep round new years. If you're ballerific - rep your team!