"slow" songs needed

mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
I am looking for a little help here, 'Strutters. My buddy asked me to come up with a few songs to play during this Bicycle Race thing that he's doing. It is a "Slow Race", whereby people line up in heats and they try to go as slow as possible without falling off thier bikes. We are going to have a big PA system and some crashing soundeffects cued up when there are the inevitible crashes, but we are loooking for some songs to play while the races are going on, too. I came up with a few obvious ones:Slow and Low - Beastie BoysSlowRide- FoghatLowrider - WAR (there will be a few custom bikes involved)Bicycle - QueenSo,...what I am looking for help on is any suggestions for other songs to play during this event. Anything that has the word "slow" or "crash" or "bicycle" in the title would be great. Anything that is just SUPER slow, too. Specifically, any of the Chopped and Screwed -type stuff that would be funny to play while watching people fall off thier bikes. I'm not to farmiliar with the genre, but I'm sure someone out there has a good suggestion on this one.Thanks in advance.MrMatthew

Comments