Busta Rhymes "My Chick"

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Busta Rhymes featuring Will I. Am and Kelis "My Chick."WOW is this song TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plaese to discuss why he made such a bad song.....

Comments

• is the unedited title of this track "My Bitch"?

and yes this song, and its video are incredibly whack. Wasn't this gettig praise as one of the potential summer jams?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    is the unedited title of this track "My Bitch"?

and yes this song, and its video are incredibly whack. Wasn't this gettig praise as one of the potential summer jams?

Not from me. That shit is W-A-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FunkyFlatulentFunkyFlatulent 1,106 Posts
    ahh busta rhymes.

I never got what people saw in him. Is he good? No doubt. Was he unique and creative? No doubt. Has he ever made anything classic? no. Does he put out average album after average album? Yes.

He's as unique as white bread these days. He's near Fat Joe level of just copying trends these days. He's not uniques at all. He just makes cheese radio cuts. What was the last crazy verse from this guy?

If he wasn't wild looking and rah rah-ing back in the day he'd be another flash in the pan.

p.s. Since that car crash video with him acting like a dick, and the whole "Not Snitching" thing he's doing now (including that disrespectful vibe cover with duct tape on his mouth) I'm totally done with dude.