More Club Owner Madness

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Me and revolution were deejaying together this weekend and the club owner runs over to me and yells at the top of his lungs "No Hip HOP!!!!". I said ok just to shut him up. We didn't change shit of course. Ten minutes later he comes over and says to me "Is this hip hop???". I told him no and he thanked me vey much for changing the music! Lmao.

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    ...he comes over and says to me "Is this hip hop???". I told him no and he thanked me...

ear to the motherfucking skreetz. i am certain his club with thrive.

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    Me and revolution were deejaying together this weekend and the club owner runs over to me and yells at the top of his lungs "No Hip HOP!!!!". I said ok just to shut him up. We didn't change shit of course. Ten minutes later he comes over and says to me "Is this hip hop???". I told him no and he thanked me vey much for changing the music! Lmao.

now that's some funny shit.....

• hip-hop is a state of mind

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

now that's some funny shit.....

wow!!!!

retarded on so many levels

at least there was no beef....I can't stand this no hiphop attitude in schools (no hiphop shows..brrings violence) but in clubs..damn!