my exterminator is a can of Raid - YouTube

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
sorry if this has been posted already, but !! average homeboy

Comments

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    yeah.. it actually has been posted numerous times... however, this full radio interview with him is just making the rounds:

http://www.sneakmove.com/2006/04/denny-blaze-average-homeboy-exclusive.html

and he mentions his website where you can see/hear more stuff.

http://www.dennyblaze.com/

http://www.myspace.com/therealdennyblaze

that one track "i'm a star" cracks me up.

• TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts
    i was such a big fan of the first video. I told him i was a DJ and he sent me an autographed DVD with 5 of his music videos on it a week later

all 5 videos are

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the random acid wash butt shot is mystifying

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i was such a big fan of the first video. I told him i was a DJ and he sent me an autographed DVD with 5 of his music videos on it a week later

all 5 videos are

Damn, thats dissappointing. If this stuff is new there's no way its real.

When I saw the video on youtube I assumed it was from like '89...

all 5 videos are

uh yea...this is NEW?

if so,

irony overkill has ruined me.

• you ever spray a roach with windex? they dont like it very much.
    if you dont have raid, try it and see.

i used hate a lot of bugs and then at my first apartment the downstairs neighbours brought roaches with them. we moved in August and all was cool til the new tenants came in November. we had a gas stove with a shared line to the downstairs. they first showed up in the stove. we are talking three generations of the fuckers - little babies, medium teens and giant old folk. i had never lived with roaches til then.

now i can stand everything but roaches - spiders, millipedes, centipedes, earwigs, don't care. roaches can bite a fart though.
    i don't mind the giant flying kind like you get in the South, it's those creepy crawly MFs that get into every corner of your life that i hate.

we used those poison compartments they climb through and then spread the poison around. cleaning roach carcasses is gnarly.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    it's obviously not new... apparently noone can be bothered to listen to the 10 minute interview... geez, you don't even HAVE TO READ!!

i have not got to the interview yet

(i am graemlin crazy today, dunno why)

• TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts

all 5 videos are

uh yea...this is NEW?

if so,

irony overkill has ruined me.

the videos on the DVD were vintage late 80's. the DVD menu is made in iDVD and has a picture of blazin today...and the menu music sounds like a modern frutly loops remix of "average homeboy"

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    he name drops Newcleus, so hes cool with me

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    dude, I had a feeling this dude was from OH from the first time I saw it. I was right.... he's from Cleveland. Only in OH