crackerjack popcorn

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Hey, any of you funk 45 record experts out there know if there is a record with this title out there? My brother swears that he and his cohorts use to jam to a record with this title back in the early 70's, but I don't remember ever seeing any such record. If anybody knows, let me know. I think my big brother is buggin', but he even sings the song and does a little crackerjack popcorn dance when he reminisces about it. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    LOL, Google has multiple hits for "how to make crackerjack popcorn" but thats it

If this record did indeed exist, it had a different title or is in fact mythically raer

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hey, any of you funk 45 record experts out there know if there is a record with this title out there? My brother swears that he and his cohorts use to jam to a record with this title back in the early 70's, but I don't remember ever seeing any such record. If anybody knows, let me know. I think my big brother is buggin', but he even sings the song and does a little crackerjack popcorn dance when he reminisces about it. Any help is appreciated.

What up Phill! I wish I could help you with the record, but I don't know that one. Your Brother sounds just like Marcell Hall!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    off the top of my head, this is prolly the most famous "crackerjack" record: