Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    on G+ LPz

cool auction though
    um, move to sales plaese?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    someone needs to tell this koncepts dude to get a real fucking job instead of selling g records.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    its already there, its johnny paychecks

iam loving donkeys discription on ensemble al salaam

this is the uber heavy sound of incense spiritual jazz blueprint jam jump off right here. probably so dumb rare because it flew right over people's heads including the amiri baraka or zabriskie point neo politc set of sartre baudelaire analyzers in the face of the no no we won't go type flav. best strata title ever. take your music inc to the bathtub and use it as a loofah because you won't need it after this.

and iam also impressed by his fashion sense...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=8301102756

• that seller posts here, A LOT.

interesting find for sure

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Yeah, After checking those pictures that deal looked kind of questionable. It's nice to see those all together and complete; but I don't know about forking over that much cash, those records look kind of haggard.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    That is the condition those Jihad records always turn up in...

I found 'Black Mass' at Mondo Kims on St Marks place once for 50 bucks - it had a different flyer w/ it though.

'Sonny's Time Now' is probably the rarest one & it has that Albert Ayler & Don Cherry participation too.

---

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I think the crackhead lady Jonny Priceguide got em from looked pretty haggard too.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

and iam also impressed by his fashion sense...

Wait, is this real? Donkeys, dude....you constantly clown everybody's taste in gear yet you buy some ol' "Proud To Be An American" truckstop bullshit? On eBay?! Wow.

There's a trailer park 'round the way. If you'd like, I can wait for them to hang out their laundry and snag some more tees for you!

Herm

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

What will our man do if the closing price is less than the value of the records?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

What will our man do if the closing price is less than the value of the records?

"Our man" already recouped his investment by hundreds and the rest is cake. These come up infrequently and there isn't really an established value. The Black Mass is all over the map, from $250 to $500+.

Most of yall know what I'm doing with records I'd otherwise sell on ebay... this was a special case.

These are very rare items that are desired by folks who aren't even really collectors of records per se, hence the price.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

"Our man" already recouped his investment by hundreds and the rest is cake. These come up infrequently and there isn't really an established value. The Black Mass is all over the map, from $250 to $500+.

Most of yall know what I'm doing with records I'd otherwise sell on ebay... this was a special case.

These are very rare items that are desired by folks who aren't even really collectors of records per se, hence the price.

Perhaps the nuance of my question was lost on you.

Nah, I'm playing.

• It's not like you'd actually want to listen to that Black Mass LP, anyways. It's a really shitty recording of a play that sounds like it was recorded in a basement. And you can barely understand a word. Lots of yelling and screaming, if I remember correctly.

But that's just me.

Sold my copy for $300 something, and it was in VG- condition. And the dude was overjoyed with the record.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Why aren't these reissued? I can't imagine LeRoi Jones having too many extra copies to work with, but these are still something I want to hear.

• Why aren't these reissued? I can't imagine Soulhawk having too many extra to work with, but these are still something I want to see.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    heyyo

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

what's the market value on this? plaese to essplain?

Why aren't these reissued? I can't imagine Soulhawk having too many extra to work with, but these are still something I want to see.

Still breakin my ballz eh Sonic?

---check my vampire steez.

I never technically had any of those Jihad records, when I found 'Black Mass' I listened to it & thought, "this isn't something I'd ever play, ever" & put it on hold. I called up my man who is like one of the worlds top Ra collectors & told him that the record was on hold for him if he wanted it. He got it & gave me a copy of the Pandit Pran Nath lp on Shandar out of gratitude. Now that's a solid record( even if it does scare my cats...)

---

• Why aren't these reissued? I can't imagine Soulhawk having too many extra to work with, but these are still something I want to see.

I never technically had any of those Jihad records, when I found 'Black Mass' I listened to it & thought, "this isn't something I'd ever play, ever" & put it on hold. I called up my man who is like one of the worlds top Ra collectors & told him that the record was on hold for him if he wanted it. He got it & gave me a copy of the Pandit Pran Nath lp on Shandar out of gratitude. Now that's a solid record( even if it does scare my cats...)

---

Yo B - click the link above it. And I believe you're fucking with me now as you know that Pandit Pran Nath scared the bejesus outta me and I had to sell mines.

SONIC

Why aren't these reissued? I can't imagine Soulhawk having too many extra to work with, but these are still something I want to see.

---

Yo B - click the link above it. And I believe you're fucking with me now as you know that Pandit Pran Nath scared the bejesus outta me and I had to sell mines.

SONIC

I never had that t-shirt either( though I'm sure it goes nice with a trucker hat).

Size: Small

I guess someone isn't literally that 'big' a dude.

---