Galactic Fractures Radio - 5/14 - Special Guest DJ

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
Special guest DJ set from the Rub's own DJ Ayres!! Ayres takes time out from the 'Sunglasses Is A Must' tour to throw down an hour of funk, soul, latin & disco.. Don't miss it!Also check out the 45s after Ayres set. Nice ones!Download show from my website: http://www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:(intro)Mr Magic - Gilligan's Island To The Beat (Tri State Record Co) DJ Ayres - Galactic Fractures Guest DJ Set! (2006)[/b](back to the 45s)Joyce Williams - The First Thing I Do In The Morning (Act IV 1972) Gene Anderson - The Lonliest One (Royal Tone) Claudio and The Skyrockets Combo - Papas Got A Brand New Bag (Pan Vox) The Charms - Soul Woman (Estill) Marc Aryan - Liberte (Markal) The Dynamites (feat Charles Walker) - Come On In (Outta Sight 2006) The Mandells - Dont Turn Your Back On Me (Trans World Sound) Billy Mack - Son of A Lover (Miss Betty Records) Beaufort Express - You Got To Do Your Best (Priscilla 1972) Jim Pipkins and The Boss Five - Mr CC (Emerge Records) Gene Anderson - Gigilo (Royal Tone) Freddie Watson and The Restrorations - The Unlucky Seven (Eloys) Julia Dewitt - If You Want Your Man (Cord Records 1972) Beverely Hills - I Don't Care Anymore (Air Play) Tony Clarke - Ghetto Man (Chicory Records) Mfalme - Danser Et Chanter (Asante) Kellee Patterson - I'm gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby (Shady Brook 1976)

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    here is what i played:

Hank Carbo - Hot Pants Pt 2
    Trinikas - Remember Me
    Grey Boy featuring Quantic & Sharon Jones - Gotta Be a Love (Paul Nice remix)
    Elephant's Memory - Mongoose
    Idris Muhammed - Crab Apple
    Chaka Khan - And the Melody Still Lingers On (Night in Tunesia)
    Jones Girls - Nights Over Egypt
    Zulema - Giving Up (Do You Believe)
    Breakwater - Say You Love Me Girl
    Uniao Black - Been So Long
    New York Community Choir - Express Yourself
    Fred Wesley and the JBs - Blow Your Head ("No Moog" mix)
    A-Ko - Skorpion 2
    Professor Longhair - Big Chief
    Grupo Arembepe - Iaia
    DJ Angola - Bailando (Quantic mix)
    Sapodilla Punch - Hold On I'm Coming
    Manu Dibango - New Bell
    Nina Simone - Funkier than a Mosquito's Tweeter
    Outcasts - Loving You Sometimes
    Nouvelle Vogue - A Forest