Austin/Central Texas Strutters and Lurkers

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Heads up. Friends of Sound aka the former Shattered Music is up and running. This is djcoolhands' new store. Spent about 3 hours in there this afternoon and it is the truth. Y'all support. He's got rap, soul, jazz, rock, psych, a grip of killer OSTs, etc. Well worth the time. Between this place and End of an Ear and the other smaller stores, Austin is getting where it needs to be record store-wise. Just thought I'd post this since D*** hasn't said anything about it. Don't y'all all go at once though, I got some pieces I left behind..... Shit's gonna be bananas once D*** puts the master plan into effect. DOIN IT REAL BIG.

Comments

• djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
    good to see you yesterday B**a*. The grand opening isn't til June sometime, but the doors are open at the store 6 days a week. we are closed monday. there's about 10,000 lps and 12"s out now and 6,000 45s on there way out. I just bought 10,000 more records last week... so come on down. we're right near S. Congress and Milton in the alley. Pics and all those good things are coming.