New mixes at solidgold.fi

njoicolabnjoicolab 16 Posts
edited May 2006 in Announcements
Hi all,Just posted two new soul/disco/boogie mixes on the Solid Gold website:Solid GoldYou'll find them in the Top Choice! of the Month section.Here are the track lists:"Springtime Soul" by Fiskars (Luxux)[/b] Darondo "Didn't I" (Luv N' Haight)Paris "I Choose You" (Kelli-Arts)Breakwater "You Know I Love You" (Arista)Sadane "One-Way Love Affair" (Warner Bros)Floyd Beck "What About Me" (Precision)Jay W. McGee "What You Tryin' To Do" (Scorpio)James Walsh Gypsy Band "Cuz It's You, Girl" (RCA)Norfolk "Cowboy's To Girls" (Barbara Jean)Pamela Joy "Think Fast" (Pizazz)Raw Silk "Just In Time" (West End)Cloud One "Spaced Out" (P&P)The Shades Of Love "Come And Make Me Feel Good" (Scorpgemini)Advance "Take Me To The Top" (X-Energy)Otis Williams "I Love The Way You Love Me" (Sound Of New York)Greg Perry "It Takes Heart" (Alfa)"Spread Love" by Pablo Steffa[/b] Fatback "Spread Love (Skit)" (Spring)Lisa Richards "Hooked On Your Love" (Special K)Fatback "Spread Love (Skit)" (Spring)Dolette McDonald "(Xtra) Special" (BC)Rick Smith "(We Should Be) Lovers" (Birdie)Plush "Free And Easy" (RCA)Raven Ft Jocelyn Brown "So In Love" (Silver Cloud)Carol Williams "Have You For My Love" (New Image)Attitude "Love Me Tonight" (Atlantic)Armenta "I Wanna Be With You" (Savoir Faire)Rufus & Chaka "Do You Love What You Feel" (Mca)"Hustle!" (unreleased track by D.W.)Enjoy!