MPC TROUBLE: "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY"??!?!?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Alright people, so I was trying to load up some beats last night and I was getting a weird message of "not enough memory" and thus not being able to load up tracks, has anyone gotten this? I was able to load beats that didn't have a lot of memory but anything large I would get that messageI also noticed that when I was trying to sample it only give me like 4 seconds as opposed to like 30+ seconds I can set it oI have pllllllleeeeeeenty of memory on that thing and I was loading/trying to load beats I already made on the MPC. Is it because my boot disk got corrupted while overseas and all I need is a new one? or is it something more serious/internal hardware related?thanks gang

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I'd try a new boot disk. If that doesn't work open her up, pop out the memory and blow out any possible surrounding dust.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I'd try a new boot disk. If that doesn't work open her up, pop out the memory and blow out any possible surrounding dust.

I hope this is it. I foolishly placed my back-up with my original and I was getting the same problem.

thanks!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    shift + sample + open window

see if 32megs shows up, assuming you have it maxed out.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    shift + sample + open window

see if 32megs shows up, assuming you have it maxed out.

If not, open it up and make sure your memory stick/s didn't somehow get knocked loose.
    How was the trip, Chachi? Holler